🌹1. DilZaN🌹

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤
❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️

"My baby, my baby... "

"Zhange!?! "

"My baby, I want my baby. "

"Baby's sleeping. "

"She's!? "

"Yes... "

Wang Yibo said in a husky voice, while kissing Xiao Zhan's face, his neck, his lips, clothed chest sensually, with his mouth, occasionally nibbling on them, caressing them with his fingers. Basically, Wang Yibo was seducing Xiao Zhan physically. But a naive Xiao Zhan simply stared, with a confused innocent gaze.......

"Zhange, if you let me!!....... If!!...... Zhange, let me love you.. "

"Lo... Love me!? Why!?! But you said you already love me, Bodi. "

Xiao Zhan said, not understanding at all what his new friend Bodi meant. He pouted, and kept staring behind Wang Yibo.

Towards the crib.

Wang Yibo sighed hard.

This was difficult, this was tough. How should he!!

Wang Yibo looked up at Xiao Zhan, who was staring intently towards the crib behind without a break, with determination and decisive gaze.

"Zhan zhan!! "

"My baby.. "

Xiao Zhan mumbled. Wang Yibo took a deep breath. And cupped Xiao Zhan's face.

"Zhange, if you let me touch you, and love you, I will bring lots of chocolate and snacks for your baby... "

Xiao Zhan's face suddenly lit up and his gaze shifted towards Yibo now, instead of the crib. Xiao Zhan smiled wide.

"You will!?! Promise!?? "

"Promise!? "

"Th...Then give!! Give chocolates and snacks. "

"Not now. First let me love you. "

Xiao Zhan blinked. His unstable mind didn't understand, what Wang Yibo wanted. He stared fixedly in Yibo's eyes, searching answers for few seconds. Then he blinked repeatedly not understanding anything and pouted, while tilting his head on one side, like an innocent child.

"But.... But, you will give the chocolates and snacks afterwards, promise!! "

"Did I ever break my promise!! Hmm!! Do I not bring gifts for you and her everyday... "