13 💔RAGE💔

💔

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💔

That day after Sean got sedated forcefully, Yibo felt really bad. He decided to take care of Sean. He took off his tuxedo and folded his shirt's sleeves.

"Bo, son

"Bo, son. You are getting late for office. Your dad and grandfather are dealing with Zhoucheng so.... "

"Mom, I shall be taking care of Zhange. Tell dad to ask uncle to handle the office today or arrange something else for the office today. May be our PAs would be able to handle for today. "

"What nonsense!?! There are maids and help to take care of him. Bo, your father won't like it. "

"Mom, Zhange is with my baby. I won't like it as a father too, that someone else takes care of my baby and my husband while they are in this vulnerable state. Please... "

Wang Ai hesitated for a few seconds but in the end...

"Fine, don't worry

"Fine, don't worry. I will convince your father. You do as you please. "

"Thank you mom. "

Wang Ai left. Yibo laid besides Zhan.

"Ge, am sorry. I failed to stop dad and grandad but... Zhange. You didn't have had breakfast. Baby will be hungry. Remember you said, baby shouldn't suffer and you always eat even if you don't feel like, so that baby doesn't remain hungry. I will order some soup and juice for you. Then I shall feed you with my own hands. "

Yibo called the kitchen of the palace and ordered Greek lemon soup with chicken and pasta, since it was considered healthy soup for pregnancy, and orange juice, since it had lots of vitamin C.