15 🌼Beloved Flower🌼

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

❤💚❤💙❤💜❤🤎❤💛❤💚❤💙

Present
[Present is when Xiao Zhan is not in his right mind, and is staying in the psychic asylum. ]

Yibo caressed Sean's face

"Never again ask me to leave, Zhange, please never. Cause, if you ask me to leave this time, I shall leave the world. I finally understood not living is better than living without you, ge. Not living is better than living without you... "

Sean looked up and smiled.

"What!?! "

Yibo shook his head.

"Nothing. Nothing ge... Ge, you would never leave me, right!?!"

Sean shook his head.

"No."

"You won't ask me to leave you right!?!"

Sean stared at Yibo for few seconds. Yibo panicked and his face flushed.

"Ge!?! "

"What!?! "

"You won't leave me or ask me to leave you ever, right!?! "

"Okay. I wont... "

"Thank you. "

Suddenly Sean took Yibo's palm and kept it on his thigh. Yibo was shocked.

"Touch me. Love me."

Yibo looked up at Sean shocked. Sean pouted, blushing ferociously.

"Ge!?! "

Sean suddenly hugged Yibo. And Yibo could feel Sean's fast beating heart. His heated up body. He smiled. It was the first time after ages, Sean had initiated a loving gesture. Asked to be loved. Yibo felt happy, felt like he had felt when Sean had voluntarily kissed him the first time, on their honeymoon. He kissed Sean's side of temple and hugged him tighter. And slowly started rubbing his cheek on Sean's cheek. Sean calmed down shortly and became comfortable.