Sweatheart {Jensen Ackles Imagine}

Title: Sweetheart

Pairing: Jensen Ackles x Reader

Request: Anonymous said: You and Jensen are neighbors and there's a huge age gap, (Jensen: 37, Reader: 19) and she always talks to him after work and he always calls her sweetheart. One time she has a fight with her boyfriend and it's a big scene so Jensen hears and comforts her.

Words: 3,462

Warnings: Swearing, daddy issues, mentions of cheating. (Is that even a warning?)

Side Note: For this one shot, Jensen is single (obviously) and the reader has been living in LA for almost two years and has been friends with him for that length of time. Also, I'm thinking of turning this into a fic. When I read this suggestion I got a lot of ideas for it, but they were all too long for a one shot.

"Bye, Malcom." You said as you saw your coworker at the the coffee shop walking into the break room where you were currently gathering your things and clocking out.

"See ya, (Y/N)." He replied with a smile that reached his bright blue eyes.

You clocked out and walked out into the parking lot that was mostly empty besides a few of the nightly regulars' cars. The city was calmingly quite tonight and you liked the feeling of the warm night air surrounding you. You had recently taken a job down town at an old coffee shop that usually only received older customers. It was nice and you got along well with your coworkers. Malcom and Abriana were the only ones you saw for the most part. Malcom worked in the back, making the orders, and Abriana did most of the cleaning, while you were up front taking the orders. You did more talking than working though. You weren't slacking off, but you didn't get many customers. It paid well was all that mattered in your mind.

You reached your car and hopped in. It was a little humid inside the car, considering it was late August, the hottest time of the year around where you lived, so you turned on the AC. As you drove down the road, you put on your favorite band. You were in a good mood and couldn't help but smile. Things had worked out well for you. After the fight you had with your mom about wanting to move out to LA, you had constantly felt guilty.

"Why do you want to live in that god awful place? It's full of rapist and scum bags." Your mother retorted after you mentioned moving to LA.

"Well, you know I have a thing for the big cities, and I'm wanting to go there to see if I could land some acting careers. You know that's my dream." You murmured. You didn't really want to fight with her, but had always done things her way.

"You know very few people make it." She pointed out.

"Well, I still gotta try." You felt slightly offended. Her statement had come across as if she didn't think you could make it.

"I still don't see why you wanna be an actress. I mean, they're constantly getting attacked with hate and I don't want to see my daughter doing a sex scene in some stupid movie." She spat. You had had enough.

"Well, it's what I wanna do. I'm sorry I don't want to sit behind a desk for the rest of my life like you. I'm sorry I actually wanna try and make something out of my life!" You couldn't help it when you raised your voice. She was making you mad. She constantly acted like this when you brought up your acting career.

"Do not raise your voice at me." She glared at you.

"What are you gonna do? Hit me? Ground me? I hate to break it to you mother, but i'm 17, I can do whatever the hell I want and there's nothing you can do about it!" You knew you where still young, but you were sick and tired of her trying to control your life.