Energy Drink Pt. 2 {Dean Winchester}

Energy Drink Part 2

Pairing: Dean Winchester x Reader

Request: alexstarnes1701 asked: Can you do a story where Dean gives the reader an energy drink for the first time and she does not normally drink caffeine so she gets super hyper and he kisses her to calm her down?

Words: 1,440

Warnings: swearing

Side Note: This one is told from Dean's point of view. And like the first one, it's not my best. Don't forget to request!

The ride back to the bunker was quiet. You wouldn't talk to Dean. It made him worry. He was afraid that he had made you uncomfortable around him. The effects from the energy drink definitely wouldn't have worn off that quickly, so he knew it was the kiss that made you shut up. He wanted you to stop rambling, not shut up completely.

From the way you acted around him, he assumed you might of had a small crush on him, at the least, but he knew he was just too full of himself. Besides, you were too good for him. Sure, he could treat you right, but he could never give you the life that you deserved or wanted. That didn't stop him from wishing you were his, though.

He side glanced at you every few moments, but your eyes were fixed outside of the car. He wanted to say something to rid of the awkward silence, but he didn't know what to say. Should he apologize? Should he just pretend it didn't happen? He wasn't sure. He was panicking on the inside about what could be going through your head. 

You arrived at the bunker after what seemed like hours since neither of you spoke. Dean watched as you got out of the car as quickly as you could and walked inside. He knew he had freaked you out, he just wished he could fix it. He got out of the car and once he was inside, you had completely disappeared. All he could see was Sam looking in a direction with a confused look on his face.

Once he noticed Dean was standing there, he tilted his head to the side as he looked at his brother. "What's up with her?" He asked.

Dean sighed as he sat down across from Sam. "I think I scared her away."

"What did you do?" Sam's voice changed from curious to slightly defensive.

"I..." He paused and looked down at his hands. "I need a beer." He said as he stood up and made his way to the kitchen.

"Dean." Sam called as he followed him into the kitchen. "What did you do?"

Dean grabbed a beer out of the fridge and looked at it in his hands before turning back around to face his brother. "I kissed her." He mumbled.

"You what?" Sam's voice sounded amused.

"I kissed her." He said, his voice stern. He furrowed his brows at his brother before looking back down at his beer.