「1」The lost Gem

I was walking on top of Planet Z with absolutely nothing else to do other than talk to others and do some random activities, but then all of a sudden, I found.. a gem? Lying I'm on the ground? Why would a gem be left on top of Planet Z without anyone carrying it right now?

As I'm being serious right now, I was being full of confusion of why a certain gem has been left on the ground like that. But seriously. I mean it this time, Why?

"Someone left it off of the ground?" I asked myself

"Someone left it off of the ground?" I asked myself. "Huh. How weird."

I hopped a bit closer to see what shape the purple gem looks like, and it turns out to be an actual Purple-ish Asterisk gem. As soon as I fell in LOVE with the looks of it, it began to shine a half-opacity stripe of white from left to right. I just couldn't take my eyes off of it, which means I had to push my face just a BIT closer to the Asterisk gem.

But then I stopped for a second, wondering to myself on who's gem it could belong to, since it has been left on the ground by SOMEONE who lives on Planet Z. Could it be a purple letter? There is NO WAY that a certain Asterisk gem would fall from outer space, nor from Galaxy.

I was thinking about how the gem got on the ground after it got dropped or left from someone for several seconds until someone interrupted me BEHIND my back, and yet it turned out to be A, the chill letter who's a good CAB driver.

"Ayyyy, Y!" A waved at me. "What's with that fine gem ya got there?"

"Hm? Fine?" I tilted my head. "That doesn't look "fine" actually.. it's a shiny asterisk gem that I found off of the floor. Thank Z that it didn't get rusty, or else.. someone who owns this gem could have been worried or angry. Maybe an emotion that is somewhat smilies to what I said."

"..Ahah! I see! You found THIS gem off the ground because you were curious of who it belonged to, right?" A asked me, pointing to what I was holding, which is the Asterisk gem.

"Yeah! Exactly. But I don't know on who it even belongs to, so.. I'll just ask some letters on who it belongs to." I said with a normal expression.

"Well, good luck on your adventure of finding on who it belongs to

"Well, good luck on your adventure of finding on who it belongs to." A replied back to me with a smug look. "You're gonna struggle on this one."

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned him.

"Remember when you tried to defend X but then got hurt instead? You were truly a shield for him." A responded with still a remembrance in his mind to say these words.

"Yeah.. what about it, A?" I said, starting to sweat from my head.

"I'm pretty much assuming that things would be worse for you, Y. Are you sure you want to do this?" A asked me for the last time about this situation before I get my chance to head off.

"Yes, A. I want to make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR." I cleared out my throat to explain it out loud and clear for him to hear. "I just WANT to find on who the asterisk gem belongs to so that they could feel appreciated of me to do it for them so that they won't have to feel worried about their lost gem anymore."

"Good luck on your journey for that, Y!" A waved me goodbye when I started to head off from him. "Cya!"

"Goodbye, A! Have a good day with your friends sometime!" I yelled out, which is why I was far distanced from A himself.

I had to walk forward to find any other letter on who this Asterisk gem, which I'm holding right now, belongs to at this point.

While I was doing my thing, I wondered 3 things to myself about this situation such as..

Why would anyone leave this gem off the ground?

What kind of value does it even have?

Who's Gem is it?