「3」"..Huh?"

(Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in like a month! I took a LONG hiatus into writing books. Anyways, enjoy!!)

After 2 hours and 30 minutes from taking a nap to try to calm myself down from a mental breakdown I had from just a moment ago, I slowly opened my eyes in the middle of nowhere and seen N with a smile, staring right in front of me.

But.. honestly? It seems too strange for me to see him without F, because he's like the only letter ok Planet Z who seems to be the only one that cares for F too much out of anyone on Z.

 honestly? It seems too strange for me to see him without F, because he's like the only letter ok Planet Z who seems to be the only one that cares for F too much out of anyone on Z

"Oh, Hello!" N started off with a hello. "It's about time that you're finally awake after 2 and a half hours!"

"2 and.. a half hours?" I started to wonder what he even meant by that personally.

"Yeah! 2 hours and 30 minutes, silly!" He replied back with a wink on his face right in front of me, which made me a bit worried out.. somehow.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about asking that, I seem to be a bit forgetful, aren't I-?" I got my tone to act stupidly.

"Hmm... Maybe..? Heheh?" N said while he looked kind of nervous to even understand yet say anything about it.

Now, I just wonder where I even placed the purple gem.. I wondered to myself. After that thought of mine I just made, I looked back down on the ground and then got shocked to see it absolutely GONE. Just.. GONE. Not by itself. How.. odd. Very odd, indeed.

But then, I suddenly turned around to N with a suspicious look. And for that, it somehow made him sweat for just a while, which makes him act like some sort of small orange coward that he certainly is, as letters see him as. (Yeah, it's true.)

Wait just a minute.. I thought. Did he even borrow the gem for a while? Don't tell me he did something stupid..

"N.." I said, getting closer to him. "Do you know where the purple asterisk gem is?"

"Oh, like.. this one, you were saying?" N pulled the asterisk gem out and then gently handed it out in front of me. And for that, I got surprised to the fact that the asterisk gem is still with him, yet unharmed at all!

 And for that, I got surprised to the fact that the asterisk gem is still with him, yet unharmed at all!

I turned around to look at him with even more of a su rises look on my own yellow-ish white face. "You took care of that pretty purple asterisk gem for me while I was really taking a 2 hour and 30 minute nap? Thank you very much!"

"Hehe! You're very welcome, Y!" N smiled and then giggled at me. "I hope you have a nice day!"

"You to—" I paused for a minute to realize what has been on my mind earlier the second I woke up to see him staring at me. "Huh? Wait.. where's F? I thought he's always with you, Mayhaps?"

"Well.. he certainly CAN'T Be around me all the time. He just needs to take his own time to do whatever he wants, unless if it's serious: although, it's even if he can be a bit grumpy at some times." N tried his very own best to explain for me to listen to him for it.

"Some times," huh? I thought to myself once again. But I've seen F be flat out grumpy and rude to others, even G and X. How Defensive of N.. better not start a whole argument around here. That would be really, REALLY embarrassing.

"I.. I understand." I played out right in front of him for which he accepted my 2 words. "Anyways, I hope you have a Nice day too! Goodbye!"

And just then, I ran off without even seeing N wave at me.

Later on, I caught my breath just in time, I looked around to see who I can find just to ask on who the asterisk gem belongs to, and there was the Yellow K. Flying around the skies until it saw me, so it just slowly got down safely.

I approached K and then cleared out my own throat. "Why, Hello there, innocent yellow K! I'm Y, the letter who is trying to find out on who the purple asterisk gem belongs to! Do you own this gem, by any chance as you assume? Or do you simply like asterisks?"

 "Why, Hello there, innocent yellow K! I'm Y, the letter who is trying to find out on who the purple asterisk gem belongs to! Do you own this gem, by any chance as you assume? Or do you simply like asterisks?"

But just then, the yellow K was in sudden and utter confusion. They couldn't even understand a single thing, since it's a bug and yet They can't even understand now speak English. The only thing that K only knows when it comes to English is Their letter itself.

Therefore, K had said nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"Huh. I understand.. you don't speak English?" I questioned K, which made them shake their face left and right for a sign of "No".

"Oh.. I See. Have a nice day." I nodded and then slowly walked away from K. They just didn't mind nor didn't care about what just happened between me and K, so apparently, they started to fly into the skies once again.

Meanwhile, I just made a sad-sounding sigh, despite the fact that It's taking me WAY too long to find the owner of the asterisk gem.

Why is it so difficult..? I thought again. I seriously don't know what D was thinking.

But just then, I heard some distant talking form pretty much fat away. And the only voices that I could hear were G and X, talking to each other by themselves.

Should I even interfere quietly? I made my thoughts again. I Don't want to ruin their conversation.. I guess I gotta try.

And then, I started to make a debate on my mind for whenever I should interfere between G and X about the asterisk gem or not.

Oh, how I just don't know if I should or not..