「2」 A few More letters to ask?

As soon as I kept on walking with the light purple Asterisk gem, I wondered to myself, How long will it take for me to find the fitting letter for it's Gem?

But then, I saw D who was just being happy as usual, which is pretty normal for him. I mentioned that because I heard on that other day, R was talking about how D was always being happy in most situations, especially in that case. But I didn't interfere in this conversation, so it's been safe and sound for me.

As the plot goes for me, I was the one who had to start the conversation first.

"Hello, D!" I greeted him. "Do you know on who this Asterisk gem belongs to by any chance?"

"Asterisk? Never heard of that!" D shook himself, which was a simple "No". "But it looks great!"

"Oh, I see." I simply said with a normal expression for myself. "Have you got any hints on who could OWN it somehow?"

"Elaborate, please?" I politely asked him without any problem at all

"Why don't you just try to look for someone else to see if they own the purple gem?" D suggested. "Maybe someone who likes Asterisks or someone who is Purple?"

"Hmm.. I guess I can try that!" I replied back. "Thank you very much, D!"

"Hehe! You're very welcome! Have a good day!" D cheered on me when I walked away from him.

Man, that letter sure is full of energy today. I thought to myself while still walking to find any other letter than A and/or D.

I simply wondered to my own self, I still wonder who this asterisk gem could belong to. Maybe G or J? Or could it be.. W? Oh, who am I kidding?!

And so on, I kept on minding my own business whatsoever while still holding the asterisk gem until I get my own chance to encounter a CERTAIN purple letter.

I chose the option to look for a letter who is purple because the Asterisk gem matches it's colour with the option I chose from D. Maybe the idea from D came from his imagination or something?

Although, I wasn't very sure on why he would think that a PURPLE Asterisk gem would belong to someone who likes asterisks at all, or certainly by any other way.

Until at the perfect time, I remembered what D said.

"Why don't you just try to look for someone else to see if they own the purple gem? Maybe someone who likes Asterisks or someone who is Purple?"

That's it. I thought to myself. Maybe that COULD be the solution of D's. I must thank him if that's ever true.

And the second I saw G blushing at P while they were walking together, talking about how much they love each other and stuff like that, I rushed straight FOWARD to them with excitement in my face.

What was I thinking? I wasn't even thinking properly, I guess. Just so excited to the point where I had to do such a a thing like this..

"HEY, G AND P!!" I exclaimed happily with a loud voice. "I just wanna ask ONE simple question to you! Can I? PLEAAAASE?"

"Uhhhm..." G awkwardly said at a loss of words, but then replied again. "Sure, I guess. But isn't it-"

"OHOHOOO!! Perfect!" I jumped with joy.

"But-" G stopped all of a sudden, getting interrupted by me once again.

"So there has been that one shiny and pretty-looking gem called the asterisk gem, and I wanna find out on who this gem belongs so that I can tell them on how pretty their gem is and give them a big hug! I think this gem belongs to someone who's either purple or likes asterisks so does this gem belong to YOU? BY. ANY. CHANCE?!?!" I talked WAY too fast as he started to get confused while P looked.. you know.. Derpy.

 Derpy

"I.. couldn't understand a single word you just said, Y. I'm sorry." G gently shook. "Besides, the faster you talked, the more I got REALLY confused. Why would you think that I would own this gem when I don't know what kind of value it has against the history of letters, including my lover, P?"

G looked up to P and they were blushing at each other for some reason. It's obvious that they're in love with each other anyway. What have I expected from them in MY eyesight?

P giggled and G smiled back, and then he looked back to me with a dissatisfying look on his face in front of ME.

"Uhh.. What?" I tilted my head a bit. "Does this gem belong to you.. or not?"

"Absolutely not. Just because someone's purple, doesn't mean that they own the gem you're holding right now." G told me with a stern expression. "Besides, it's like you're assuming that A owns M's Comma gem, simply because he's RED."

I gasped in shock, especially in terror because of what G just said to me. I didn't expect him to say something, LIKE THIS.

I can't believe it.. I thought. What was I thinking?

"Erm... A-Alright- Then-!!" I made the most ridiculous smile for myself. "Have a good day with P..!"

And so on, I ran off quickly from G and P, hiding my own face of embarrassment with a stressed face.

Several seconds later, I finally stopped running, and then thought to myself once again. WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!? AM I THAT DUMB!?

I soon broke down into tears when the time has came out to be the perfect time for me to do that. I couldn't BELIEVE what I had done. I embarrassed myself in front of G while he was walking with his own lover, JUST LIKE THAT?

I couldn't take it anymore from all of this sobbing and crying that I had caused for myself so far, so I flipped my face down to the floor and then slept with still tears in my eyes.

Oh, what the fuck have I done...