An Old Bully In The Same Room

College here now😀
Sun:27
Moon:29
☀️Don't ask and I'm ready to write another book🌙

Sun:

It was day two of college and we get to have a drom I hope I get one of the people I met like Kia,Jan,brinda I hope I have on of them.. but I saw a kid with black clothes it was not one my my friends I should not say that but I don't know who.. that dose not matter now we get our room now!

I saw everyone at the middle of the place i saw Kia and brinda I walked up to my friends:) "yo sun who you get?" "What?" "We got our rooms already your next I got brinda!" Said kia "oh oka-" "sun here is your room.." assistant director told me?
"Okay-" "your room is room 108" "hey next to our room!" I saw Kia jump up and happier than me "okay we can all walk there?" "Yes! Yes!!-" "Kia Shut!" "Awh okay.." we all started to walk and I saw my room door was open..

Moon:

I was just waking for my room key I saw the stupid assistant come over here "your room is 108!" "Yeah yeah ok!" I walked away to my room so I can interview the room I arrived to the room and opened it. It was not big like small it had two bunkbeds one bathroom and a closet not bad to be honest but cool I of course took the top since I love being top bed I decided to take a quick nap..

1hr later

I woke up all grumpy and I heard 3 people talking "huh my door is open." "Go inside." "No!" "Hey don't push m-" he stopped when he saw me "what do you want.." "bye!" I saw the kid close the door "w-what are you doing here? Moon." He looked at me scared I thought I would never see him again..

Ik if this is short but I was in a rush but I got it done and word 348:) bye