In a night-mare⭐️

College here now😀
Sun:27
Moon:29
☀️Don't ask and I'm ready to write another book🌙

This will be suns pov in the chapter:💫
This will me moons pov in this chapter:⭐️

And also incoming charters!:
Chica
Freddy
Roxy
eclipse

Today it will show its self to moon-Yes there is a plot-twist- enjoy

Moon:

I was just sleeping in my bed and I woke up duo to screaming it sound like sun?!
I got up and I did not hit my head I looked around and it was a black void it was just empty I got up and went to walk around I was looking
For a walk and nothing I saw a mirror I went to the mirror and I saw myself with blood
The thing I hate but it know my fear and I hate- I head a giggle behind me I looked in the mirror and it was suns friend I forgot their name they had a tail and a crown on their head I looked at their neck and I saw the tag..
"Hello moon." It spoke "what do you want!" It disappeared and showed in the mirror "who are you?!" "My my you forget did you I'm sunny friend just a pathetic person to you. And I'm going to kill him on my way and my path."
I sat there in shock it smiled "I smell fear and anger from you and look behind you~" it know my emotions so that's wired I looked behind me and saw three of them but the virus,it self and a killer Wait the killer is just like the one that killed people it's just want power and control.. "they were all staged?!" "Yes to get close to you. And sun." "Why are you doing this?!" "So I can kill him myself" it said in annoyance tone "tell me it I'll tell sun that you are the monster!" I looked at it face to face "speak another word bitch and come up with a better word than monster!!" It yelled at me with full power and force. "I'm just doing it to kill sun and Monty is gone now I know you have not seen him because he Saw me drag a body to my room~ so he is gone same with someone~" "what did you do to him!" "Nothing he is just worried about you~ and if you tell anyone you will be the target for my next kill and Kia dose not know shit." I growled at him or her "I don't have a gender don't be stupid I can read you mind so be smart." Shit it can?! "Yes I can and if you tell sun I will make your fear come true and sun will be scared of you and won't talk to you. Anyway ima go to suns mind and deal with him ima knock him out so bye moon."
I woke up on the floor and I saw sun knocked out. And I was worried about him now.

Wow I ran out of ideas so ima review it bc I was bored and I'm losing my motivation and words are: 533 bye!