4.

A/N: Long chapter, almost 7000 words

14 years ago
Living room
Oberoi Mansion

"Arey Shivaay, beta yeh family meeting kis liye bulayi gayi hain?" Shakti asked the question which everyone was wondering since they received the text from Shivaay saying "Urgent family meeting in the hall". 

"Yes, actually Anika aur mujhe aap sabko kuch important, in fact bahot important baat batani hain." Shivaay looked towards Anika, who continued. "Aisa nahi hain ki hum aap sabko yeh baat pehle nahi batana chahte the, bas sahi waqt ka intezaar kar rahe the."

"Arey likin baat kya hain?" Dadi asked.

Anika and Shivaay shared a look and a smile.

"Anika and I... are expecting. Anika is pregnant." 

There was a moment of silence before gasps and screams echoed around the room. 

"Haaye Rabba!"

"Oh my Mata!"

"Haaye main sabse chhota nahi raha!" 

But one particular phrase caught everyone's attention.

"Jiji aap bhi?!" 

Everyone's eyes went towards RiKara. Gauri bit her tongue and slowly looked towards Omkara, who was also looking towards her with wide eyes. 

"Om, Gauri tum dono... kya?" Shivaay asked while everyone else looked on with shock. 

Clearing his throat, Om began to explain, "Woh... actually, hum yeh same meeting 2 hafte baad bulane wale the to tell you all that..."

Om paused, looked towards Gauri and interlaced his fingers with hers. "We are... also expecting a baby. Gauri is pregnant."

The moment the words fell out of Om's mouth, the whole room erupted into screams. Shivaay leapt and hugged Om while AniRi hugged each other. Rudra jumped two feet in the air and hugged Bhavya tightly, both jumping in circles. 

Rudra then jumped to his brothers and wrapped his arms around both of them. "O, Bhaiya, main bata nahi sakta main kitna khush hoon. Mujhse chhote 2 log aane wale hain, 1+1 offer mil gaya humein. Muah! Muah!" Rudra exclaimed and kissed their cheeks while ShivOm tried to push him away. 

Bhavya also hugged both her Jethanis while Pinky-Jhanvi and Tej-Shakti hugged each other. Dadi was so overwhelmed that she sat on the sofa with a thud. ShivIka and RiKara went to her and touched her feet. She blessed all four of them.

"Sadke jawaan! Jab se tum dono aayi ho, is ghr ki raunak aur khushiyaan dugni ho gayi hain. Aur aaj sach much dugni khushiyaan aane wali hain!" She hugged AniRi, kissed their forehead and warded the evil eye off of them.

Pinky immediately rushed to ShivIka and planted a kiss on their foreheads. 

"Oh My Mata! Finally mera meri kanji aankhon wale grandchilds ko dekhne ka dreams true hone wali hain. Shivaay, Anika tum dono aaj mujhe meri lives ki best news di hain. Shaktiji ko bhi." 

Shakti approached the couple. Shivaay bent to touch his feet but he stopped him and hugged him tightly. 

"Bahot, bahot badhayi ho bete."

"Bhaiya is baar news confirmed hain na? Last time Bua Maa aur Dinky Masi ki wajah se humari expectations Everest chadd gayi aur phir wahaan se bungee jump kar li." Rudra asked.

"Aur isi wajah se Gauri aur maine decide kiya ki 3 months complete hone ke baad hi sabko batayenge." Om told them.

"Exactly, same reason ki wajah se humne bhi yahi decision liya. Kal Anika ka first-trimester complete ho gaya so we decided to tell you all today." Shivaay explained.