5.

"I expect the mutton was marinated for at least 24 hours. Make sure the starters are ready to be served before the guests but still piping hot." Shivaay instructed the cooks and picked up a kebab sample to taste.

"I'm freeeeeeee LET IT GO LET IT GO IM ONE WITH THE WIND AND SKYYYYYYYYY"

The shouting, er, "singing" caused Shivaay to nearly choke on the bite he took.

"Kya hua sir? Taste theek nahi hain?" The cook asked, looking at Shivaay's pained expression.

"Nahi, the taste is fine." Shivaay replied and instructed the servers not to serve anything while kids watched Frozen for the 50th time. He went to the hall to find the KiddOs fully dressed and fully engrossed in the movie.

"Kids, I don't want to break up the party but our guests will be arriving in an hour." Shivaay informed, though their eyes were still glued to the TV.

"Big Papa, just let us watch till Elsa freezes Anna's heart and the Trolls try to get Anna and Kristoff married." Rubina requested but everything she said bounced off of Shivaay's head.

"Is that scene really important?" Shivaay asked.

"YES!" The KiddOs replied collectively, and loudly.

Shivaay threw his arms in the air in resignation.

"Big Papa."

Shivaay turned his attention towards his niece who stared at him for a couple seconds before dramatically cupping her face.

"Big Papa is Elsa!" Rubina declared, causing five pairs of widened eyes to stare at her.

"Papa? Aur Elsa?" Ansh questioned.

"Think about it!" Rubina insisted.

The KiddOs looked at Shivaay, blinked twice, looked back at the TV screen and again at him. Being stared at by 5 pairs of multicolored, big doe eyes made Shivaay a tad bit uncomfortable.

"HE IS ELSA!" The kids chorused while Shivaay could only face plam.

"Okay, now watch your movie and I think they're about to fall off a cliff right about... Now." Shivaay said and immediately the attention went back to the TV. He used this opportunity to slip away and back into the kitchen.

Bhavya returned from work and entered the kitchen. "Good evening bhaiya." She greeted him while pouring herself a glass of water.

"Good evening Bhavya. How was work?" Shivaay asked.

"Commissioner ke saath meeting thi, we're expecting further cuts in the non-existing funding, just the regular things." Bhavya replied and shrugged her shoulders. "Aapka din kaisa tha?"

"Usual. Meetings, approvals, reviewing company reports." Shivaay replied and Bhavya gave him an acknowledging nod.

"Bhavya, ek sawaal poochhoon?"

"Of course bhaiya."

"Am I like Elsa?"

"Ha... matlab nahi... matlab kyo..kyoon? Kisne kaha?" Bhavya, clearly not expecting that question, got flustered and tried to dodge it.

"Bacche bol rahe the." Shivaay said.

"Arey bhaiya, yeh bacche toh kuch bhi bolte hain. Ek din Rishi bol raha tha main Toy Story wali Jessie hoon. Humne kabhi socha nahi tha aisa din aayega ki criminal profiles se zyaada humein cartoon characters ke profiles yaad rahenge." Bhavya expressed, earning a chuckle from Shivaay.

"Bhaiya hum jaa ke Gauri bhabhi ki help kar dete hain. Guests aane wale honge." Bhavya said and left from the kitchen while Shivaay cross checked the food.