2. 2

Haan main galat
Galat meri baatein
Galati se hi duniya bani

Shivaay and Shivani looked up from their pans and bowl when they heard the music. Rishi peeked from the kitchen door and entered with his iPad, which was the source of music. He stood at a safe distance from the counters and began dancing. Watching hum Shivani began to groove as well while Shivaay chose to focus on the food.  

Poora sahi koi nahin hai
Le le meri chetaavani

As the pre-chorus approached, Shivani could no longer hold back and hopped over to the other side of the counter to dance with Rishi. The music also attracted Rubina, Ansh and Raahil. 

O ho ho.. Dil mein aaye
O ho ho.. Aaj ho jaaye

"Hook step! Hook step! We have to do the hook step." Rubina urged and immediately set her phone up to record them.

O ho ho.. Dil mein aaye
O ho ho.. Aaj ho jaaye

RuRiShivi got into formation to do the hook while Raahil and Ansh danced along to the music but out of the video. 

Aa stage laga hai badi jagah hai
Do it with a twist...

As the kids danced to the chorus, it finally clicked to Shivaay.

"When and why did they remake Twist?! What is wrong with the music industry?!" Shivaay exclaimed and was almost horrified. 

"Remake? This is not an original?" Shivani asked.

"No! The original is Twist from Love Aaj Kal." Shivaay revealed.

"But yeh gaana bhi toh Love Aaj Kal ka hain." Ansh argued.

"Love Aaj Kal is also a remake of the original. I think 2009." Raahil added. 

"So Twist was... twisted?" Rubina joked, only to receive a glare from RaaShi.

"Shut up Rubi."

"Language! And you kids need a lesson on music history." Shivaay took Rishi's iPad and played the original Twist. 

Run the track run the track
Run the track no matter let'em say
Run the track man run the track
Run the track no matter let's spark 
(A/N: Please tell me I wasn't the only one singing "Run the chalk" all this time 😳)

As the music started playing, Shivaay began grooving to the song, only slightly enough for RaaShi to notice and exchange a pleasantly surprised look. Rubina, expecting a beat change, began to dance but sheepishly dusted her clothes when the music ran longer than expected.

"Purane gaane mein music is so long." Rubina complained.

"Music lamba nahi hain, tum bacchon ka attention span kam ho gaya hain." Came Shivaay's savage reply.

Let's have some ranouk shaunak
Let's have some party now
Let's have some roula rappa