Invatation

It's been a month since the killing games. I've been overwhelmed with hate. Guilt. Anger. Regret.

I've had a few relapses. No, not on drugs, but my sister. I realized how terrible she was to me, and I'll never forgive her. But I was haunted. Haunted by her golden eyes, like mine, her pale skin, her soft, gentle hands, and the way her voice calmed me. I was teased about how her soft lips were against mine... Her body that was next to me...

Disgusting. A filthy, disgusting creature. I was just a creep, a lowlife worthless good-for-nothing incest fucking whore.

I hated her. I.HATE.HER... So why when I do see her. I fall back into her arms. She was the only one who seemed to care, the only one who did care...

It was normal? Wasn't it? My sisters and I relationship? Why am I thinking this... I'm trapped... God. shit...

Why has God forsaken me? Maybe, I forsook him, and this is the backlash I deserve.

I'm alone, with no friends, no love, nothing. Just me and my anthropology to keep me in line.

This time, It's been two weeks since I've seen her. Though, I hear her tapping on my window, and whispering in my ear, feeling her hands on my body.

Bang! Bang!

There was a loud knocking on my door.

Sister... She's here for me. She came! I can see her again!

I scrambled to the door and opened it. I looked down to see the purple little shithead at my door.

"Oh, it's just you Kokichi, '' I said.

"Hey kocookie" Kokichi smirked.

He made his way inside.

"Wooooooooooow," he said, with sarcastic excitement, "This place is creepy on the outside AND the inside! Just like you Kiyo"

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To invite you"

"To?"

"My party!"

"Why should I attend, exactly?"

"Because you're boring if you don't! It's going to be fun! I'll have DICE over! I'll have our classmates! It'll be fun!"

"Why do you want me there? To make fun of me?"

"I make fun of everyone, but shumai the most. Besides, you're somewhat interesting. Party won't be the same without you. Take that as a compliment! From the Ultimate Supreme Leader Kokichi Oma!" He widely grinned.

I sighed, and nodded "I'll go to your party"

"Perfect!" he yelled, snatching my phone. "Give me your password.

0418.

"Weeeeeeird" he chuckled. "Why's it that?"

I shook my head, not answering.

He placed his number into my phone.

"I'll see you then!" He smiled and started to leave.

"Oh, right.." he stopped in the doorway "She will be there"

I could see the smirk on his face... Did he know?

Why did I feel guilty about loving her... Is it because I'm leaving my sister behind? She abused me, why do I feel awful doing it, why does it hurt to put the past away and move on...

"Kiyo" her voice whispered...

Sister.

"Sweetheart.." she hissed

I didn't say anything.

I felt her hands roaming my body.

"Why have you forsaken me? You betrayed me, Kiyo. How could you betray the people that love you... Why do you hate me? Why Kiyo... Why"

Her nails began to dig into my skin.

She started getting louder, and louder, screaming "Why?! Why do you hate me so?!"