Party Day

Chapter 3

It was 6 AM.. at 8 the party was going to officially start.. does Kokichi even sleep..?

I put on some good orange eyeshadow, with my typical eyeliner. I picked up the lipstick.. and stared at it.

I scowled...

And smashed it into the mirror.

"You don't control me, anymore.." I mumbled.

.. instant regret flooded me faster than ever.. why... why?!

[Angie's POV]

It was noon, and almost everyone showed up.. but him... I began to worry, Atua told me he'd be here...

The door swung open.. and I met his golden eyes.. he was still so tall.

I could remember his soothing voice, how it calmed me when in states of stress.. his singing was.. beautiful.. and his long dark hair.. he was beautiful.. he was perfect.

And we're still making eye contact.. gently staring into each other's eyes.

If only he knew...

"Korekiyo-Kun!" Gonta yelled.

He lifted Korekiyo in the air, hugging him. Gonta's glasses shifted to the side as he held Korekiyo to his face.

"Hello, Gonta" Korekiyo smiled.

Korekiyo wasn't always a big fan of physical contact. Due to his past, I understand why, but he always enjoyed being hugged.

Gonta finally let him down, ruffling korekiyo's long silky hair.

"Korekiyo-Kun it's so soft," Gonta smiled in amazement.

"Thank you, Gonta. Did you get new glasses? Those look new"

"Gonta did! Do they look good?"

"Very" korekiyo smiled.

You could always tell when he was smiling, his eyes had a glossy sparkle when he does.

Time passed and Kokichi was causing chaos like he usually does.

"Kokichi," I said, "isn't it drawing hour?"

I could see his eyes light up as he dragged Shuichi over.

"Come draw with us Shu!" He grinned

I could see it in his eyes. Kokichi got an idea

"You two start, I need the restroom" he grinned

Bull...

[Kokichi's POV]

I knew Angie would've caught on to my lie, so I had to make this quick.

I snuck off into the kitchen.

Gotcha.

"Hey, Moss boy" I grabbed Korekiyo's arm

From the look on his face, he was shocked at my strength.

"Let's go play with your girlfriend," I snickered.

His face turned a bright red.

I dragged him away from Tenko, who was obviously about to kick his ass.

I knew he wanted to apologize, especially to Angie.

So! I, The wonderful Kokichi Oma will help!

"Alright! I'm back painting buddy, and I brought you a little gift too!" I smiled.

Angie's face turned a slight red.

Idea after idea came into my mind... So many ways I could easily toy with both of them.