𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

"Fuck...." A voice grumbled out as they held onto their head from the menace of a headache they had received once they woke up. They slowly sat up and began to rub circles on their forehead to try and calm the banging feeling their head was feeling before rubbing the sleep out their eyes and headed to the bathroom with a sighed.

"What did I do to require such a horrible feeling in my head?" They asked themselves as they turned on the hot water, letting it run a little for it to get a decent amount of hotness before proceeding to brush their teeth, spreading toothpaste over the bristles of the brush, running the brush under the water once more before putting it into their mouth.

As they did so, they decided to look up towards the mirror to see if they were brushing correctly, but what surprised them was the new reflection staring right back at them. They wanted to scream. How did once neck length black hair, flat chest, sharp features, slightly muscular body now turned into chest length black hair, D cup sized boobs, softer features, hourglass shaped body.

The used to be male covered his mouth restraining their self from letting out a horror-like scream—not caring that the foam from the toothpaste was now on their hands—as they backed away from the sink. "How did this happen?!" They asked themselves after being in a state of shock for a good minute or so as they walked closer to the mirror.

They cleaned their face before examining it, squishing the now more puffier cheeks and lightly tapping the more plump lips before moving to examine the rest of their body. "I need to tell Josh!" The now female exclaimed as they ran out the bathroom and the room 'she' shared with 'her' lover—running down the hall to 'her' best friend's and their lover's room. Yes, their whole friend group that consists of thirteen of them live together. No, they don't live in a very small house but, instead live in a somewhat mansion together.

The 'girl' slowly began to open the door to 'her' best friend's room, scared that 'she' might wake any of them up before slyly entering the room. Upon entering the room, 'she' look towards the only bed in the room to only see one figure dented in the white sheets of the bed. But to 'her' dismay, it wasn't the person 'she' was looking for but instead 'her' best friend's lover. 'She' came to the conclusion that 'her' best friend wasn't in here and decided to leave but before 'she' could, 'she' heard muffled sounds coming from the door right across the one 'she' was exiting out of.

Thinking that it could only be one other person in that room, 'she' made 'her' way over to the door, opening it slowly to see a girl with long wavy orange hair, C cup sized boobs, and soft facial features curled up into a ball on the bathroom floor horrified by something. Only one person came to mind that the 'girl' could think of that had orange hair and cat-like eyes.

"Josh..?" The other cautiously and softly called out as 'she' stepped more into the room. "H-hannie...? Is that really you?" The startled 'girl' stuttered out, seemingly confused and not getting a tight hold onto what is happening. "I mean who else would know that you pissed your pants in elementary because you were scared shitless to perform?" The other rhetorically questioned which made the one on the floor laughed.

"Great, so I'm not the only one..." 'she' let out before getting off the floor and dusting 'herself' off. "So how did this even happen?" Jisoo asked referring to their new appearance. "That's a good question. I woke with a headache and went to the bathroom and saw this." Jeonghan said referring to his body. "I as well woke up with a headache. What did we even do to require a headache this bad that we changed into girls?" Jisoo asked as he turned towards the mirror to look at himself.

Jeonghan now noticing that Jisoo was also a bit more curvy than the boy version of Jisoo.

"Good ques—holy shit your ass got bigger!" Jeonghan said as his eyes drifted downwards and noticed that his best friend's ass did indeed got bigger. "Holy fuck! Yours did too!" Jisoo said pointing to Jeonghan's now bigger ass. "Do you think this happened to the others?" Jeonghan suddenly asked after they established that their asses got bigger.

"Who even would be considered as 'the others' in this situation?" Jisoo asked as Jeonghan laughed at the question before dragging his best friend out the room. "I'm thinking this happened to all the bottoms in the relationships that live here." Jeonghan let out his thoughts as they walked down the hall to the next room which is in fact meanie's room.

Jisoo gasped at the statement, putting a dramatic hand onto his chest (totally forgetting that he has boobs now and slightly hurting his chest with the pressure he put onto his now formed boobs) "are you calling me a bottom?!" He dramatically accused his best friend looking at the other offended. "Sweetie if I'm like this—because I most definitely am a bottom—then you're most definitely a bottom." Jeonghan explained as they stood outside the meanie couple's room.

Jisoo shook his head in disbelief, bits of his now long hair getting in his mouth as Jeonghan opened the door quietly. To mostly everyone's surprise not just the two that entered, they saw a long raven haired, curvy as i don't know what girl laying peacefully next to a nice and sound sleeping Mingyu. "Wonwoo's a bottom?!" Jisoo whispered-shouted surprise that their all to cold and emo looking tall ass friend is a bottom. "Just wake him? Her? Them? up!" Jeonghan instructed confused on what pronouns to use in this context as they walked over to Wonwoo's side of the bed.

While Jeonghan was looking for a hand held mirror, Jisoo was stuck waking the other up. "Wonu~ wake up." Jisoo softly pressed as he shook the other awake. As soon as Wonwoo's eyes could fully focus, a mirror was shoved into his face. "Holy fuck tarts!"

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

I'm going to have so much fun writing this book!!! I really like how this chapter came out and I hope I can keep up with this kind of writing style. I feel like it's a bit different from my other writing styles but slightly the same.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3