04 :: pretty girls

04 :: pretty girls
JUNGKOOK FOCUS

now jungkook would be lying if he said that he wasn't surprised when he came to school and saw taehyung wearing the outfit that he chose for him. and he looked so happy doing it too. it suited him so much, the baby blue colour looked so cute on him and matched his hair colour.

in fact, jungkook was wearing his new clothes too and surprisingly, no one had been picking on him! he felt so happy with himself and with everything that day, he kept on smiling.

the pretty boy took a deep breath and finally decided to walk and talk to taehyung and as he was making his way towards him with the biggest smile ever, he noticed that yeonjun with his minions were approaching taehyung, which wiped the smile off his face. he just stood and watched taehyung, he was curious about what he was gonna do next. would he go with them or reject them? he wished he rejected them.

he watched as taehyung sighed and shook his head, making yeonjun scoff in annoyance and walk away, but taehyung just shrugged and walked away from them as well. jungkook was happy with that for some reason, did he really reject yeonjun? he thought that he wouldn't, i mean, who would say no to popularity, am i right?

he snapped back to reality when taehyung made a little boo sound to scare the smaller one, "hey, kook, you look nice," he spoke gently as he eyed jungkook's whole outfit, a smile adoring his lips. jungkook couldn't help but give taehyung a warm smile and nod, "thank you, y-you look nice," he spoke shyly, looking down at his shoes. they were untied.

"oh, hold on," taehyung spoke once he notixed jungkook's shoes. he didn't hesitate to kneel down and tie the long shoelaces into ribbons before standing up. jungkook's ears once again turned red as he watched the golden mullet owner quickly tie his shoelaces before standing up. "there you go, maybe i will even teach you how to tie them yourself."

jungkook just giggled at that. it would be useful of course, but would just play dumb so that taehyung could keep doing that. he kinda liked that and it made his stomach flip for some reason. it was a cute gesture.

"so, i was thinking... " taehyung spoke as they started walking to their class and jungkook carefully listened, "maybe you'd want to come over after school? i would show you my drawings just like i promised yesterday?"

it made jungkook's eyes lit up on an instant. the idea was so nice and he was really curious about how taehyung's bedroom looks like. stuff like that always made jungkook happy and he was always curious about things like that. so he quickly nodded, which made taehyung giggle softly. jungkook was being so cute, honestly. "okay, i can't wait to show you my room as well, we could also study together!"

having a friend, going over to their house and studying together. jungkook always wanted that, a friend that he could spend his days with like that. he was so happy that taehyung appeared in his life out of nowhere like that, he didn't look like a loser at school anymore because he had a friend who was being by his side every minute of the day. it felt amazing and jungkook loved that feeling.

but he was just scared because he's already getting attached to a person he had only met yesterday. was there something wrong with him? were his daddy issues acting up? but honestly, he never wanted to know, all he wanted was to enjoy his time with his new friend.

. . . . .

"alright, so ignore my little brother, he can be annoying sometimes," taehyung warned him as they made their way to his bedroom. jungkook was fascinated by how many pictures there were on the walls already, even though he saw so many boxes still being unopened. he even saw a picture of baby taehyung, which made him coo so loudly, taehyung became embarrassed.