02 :: the new boy

02 :: the new boyJUNGKOOK FOCUS

02 :: the new boy
JUNGKOOK FOCUS

jungkook just had to wear those black and white sneakers in school.

he didn't like them but he didn't have any other choice than to wear them because some kids made snarky remarks about him and his pink sneakers earlier.

he was walking to his class after changing his shoes quickly, a sad pout was adoring his pretty face while he looked down at them. he hated them. and on top of that, his shoelaces were untied because he didn't even know how to tie them. he just quickly shoved them inside his shoes and acted like it was nothing. even though the texture of those shoelaces under his feet felt very uncomfortable.

once jungkook walked inside the classroom, his face instantly met with a crumbled paper ball that made him flinch a bit. he could hear laughter erupt behind him as he just tried to casually walk off to his desk but a hand on his shoulder stopped him and made him turn his head to see who it was. it was no one but yeonjun himself. he just sighed because he knew it was him.

he felt yeonjun's eyes look him up and down, a nasty chuckle escaping his lips. "so you ain't a fag anymore?" he just asked as his eyes noticed jungkook's not so girly shoes. his friends just laughed at that.

but jungkook didn't even react to it, he was used to such remarks from yeonjun and his little friend group that would do anything that yeonjun said them to do. his little brainwashed minions.

"hey, i'm talking to you," yeonjun spoke once again, jungkook's eyes looking up at him finally. he caught his bottom lip between his teeth as he stepped back and opened his mouth to talk.

"l-leave me alone, yeonjun," his voice trembled as he talked, his hands shaking a bit. he was scared because yeonjun had done even worse things to him. him being mean to jungkook right now can't compete to things he had done in the past, such as beating him up, taking pictures of him and posting them, throwing food on him and etc.

yeonjun's eyes widened since it was the first time jungkook had talked back to him and he did not except that. shortly after, his lips turned into a smirk and before he could say anything to, the teacher came in and told everyone to take their seats. "i'll see you soon again, jeon," was all he said before he scoffed and walked to his desk. his minions following him.

jungkook just sat down without saying anything and took his books out of his backpack, placing them onto his desk as he opened them. jungkook was a smart boy, always got good grades, but rarely spoke in class. his teachers wished he would speak more, but he was way too anxious. he rarely talked to his own mother at home.

as he was writing down everything from the board, the principal came in, followed by some boy he had never seen in this school. a new boy he thought. the boy had a blonde mullet, he wore different clothes from any of the boys in school and so jungkook thought that he could befriend him, even though it would be hard knowing his shy and anxious personality. maybe he would be different from yeonjun and his little friends.

the new boy was wearing a brown cardigan, a white tee underneath and some black baggy jeans. he looked great. or maybe that's what jungkook thought. he looked confident in himself, jungkook noticed that. it was very obvious because while the principal was introducing him to the class, he just simply waved while smiling to everyone in the class.

yeonjun's snarky scoff at the new boy didn't go unnoticed by him, making him turn his head to the mean guy and raise his eyebrow at him, giving him a dirty look before the teacher caught his attention, "would you mind introducing yourself before we continue our class?" the teacher asked. she was always jungkook's favorite, ms. miller was the sweetest lady in school, always making sure her students were alright. she was just kind. that's what jungkook liked about her. (and she was young. beautiful.)

the pretty boy quickly nodded with a smile, "of course! i'm taehyung, uh, i'm from australia and i hope you guys will welcome me," his australian accent was so clear and attractive, it for some reason made the girls in class giggle, which fed into taehyung's ego, it was so obvious because of the way he smirked at them for some reason. it made jungkook just roll his eyes at them, it was cringe.

"oh wow, australia, it was probably a tiring trip, am i right?" she spoke, watching taehyung nod before she spoke again, "well, i hope you will adapt here rather quickly. you can go and sit behind jungkook just there," she showed him his seat, which was the last one behind jungkook in the middle. he smiled and thanked her before he made his way to his desk right behind jungkook.

jungkook's eyes dropped down to his books as he tried not to stare at taehyung and play it cool as if he was the coolest here. but it didn't go so well when taehyung poked his shoulder with a pencil and tried talking to him, "hey, what's your name?" he whispered so the teacher couldn't hear, making jungkook flinch. it wasn't even something scary, and he was flinching at taehyung's every little move and word.

but he tried to play it cool. again. and just ignored the poor boy. hearing him sigh and lean back, jungkook sighed and continued writing everything off the board. he just wished this class would end faster.

and after 20 minutes, it did.

. . . . .

jungkook was eating his lunch at the cafeteria alone as he watched everyone around him. while doing so, he noticed taehyung walking with yeonjun and his friends. he didn't think that taehyung would be friends with them. before he could look away, taehyung had already caught him staring and just smiled and waved to him. the anxious boy just quickly averted his eyes to his food and continued eating.

and before he could take the last bite of his lunch, he felt something wet get all over his head and his clothes. it was milk. brilliant. the classic move pulled by yeonjun himself. everyone was laughing at him, the whole cafeteria was looking at him and he felt so embarrassed, he wanted the floor to swallow him whole. he just wanted to disappear.

jungkook didn't look at yeonjun or his friends or at taehyung. he just stood up, collected his things and ran off. shit what was he gonna tell his mom? why did he come back home drenched in milk? why was he crying? those tears in his eyes stung so bad, they felt so hot on his already wet cheeks and they just couldn't stop rolling down his face, even when he reached his home.

thank god mom's not home.

he unlocked the door and quickly walked to his bedroom, slamming his door shut with a loud thud. he was sad, angry, frustrated. he was just feeling all those negative emotions at once. he was so tired from all that bullshit that yeonjun had been giving him. but he couldn't do anything about it. he was too weak to stand up for himself and he hated that about himself. he wished he could change that. maybe if he was more manly, yeonjun wouldn't be giving him such a hard time. maybe he was the problem. dressing girly, being shy and quiet, having no friends, being a nerd. of course that boy would give him a hard time because of that.

maybe if he changed, yeonjun would piss off for good.

. . . . .

yeonjun's a piece of shit in this fanfiction !! we don't like him <3

jungkook new era ??? what's it gonna be? tell me what u guys think it's gonna be in the comments :))

(the story is still gonna be cute dw guys)