Part 4

____________________________________

3:45 pm
Thursday afternoon
After School
_______________________

"Shut up! You're lying!"

A shout could be heard from the outdoor social space in front of the university.

"Shh! You're so loud I.N," said hyunjin, smacking the younger boy.

"Sorry hyung, but LEE FELIX, YONGBOK, is in YOUR class! How can anyone be quiet after hearing that?" He replied, a few other people sitting around them looked to see what was going on.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you need to scream at the top of your lungs, Seungmin could probably hear you and he can't even hear people sitting right next to him," said the older boy.

"I'm sorry hyung but it's just so exciting being in the same school as Felix!"

"I know but let's just stop talking about it before lee know walks in and starts making fun of us,"

"Right,"

"So wait, he's friends with Nayeon? Like the popular one?"

"Yeah,"

"Omg, she's so pretty! I heard she's friends with Sana, Chan's friend," said the younger boy.

"Oh yeah, she is," said Hyunjin.

The two boys continued talking about whatever popped into their heads as they waited for the rest of their group to finish whatever crap they were working on.

____________________________________

"You're going to get along with everyone. I know it! So don't stress Yongbok-ah,"

"I know Nayeon, but people only really see me as some silly model," said the younger boy. He and Nayeon sat together at a small table under a set of stairs somewhere in the university.

Nayeon had to study and this is where she goes when she wants to be alone in a quiet space. It's not like people don't see them it's just that the people that do see them know they're studying, well one of them, and they leave them alone, rather than walking up to them and disturbing the peace.

"I know yongbokkie-ah, but not everyone does, I mean I didn't. Although you're so cute, there's so much more to you!" She said, still focusing on her work, occasionally looking up at the younger boy who was playing with his hoodie strings.

"Wahhh, you're too nice nayeon!!" He said, hiding his face in his hands, trying to cover up the blush that is now covering his face.

"Look, after I finish this one part, we can go get dinner together. There's this nice place that just opened last week and I heard it's really good," Nayeon said, finishing up her work and then placing it all into her bag.

"Okay, let's go!" Felix said, standing up and throwing his bag onto his back and standing up, Nayeon joining him.

"I think I remember where it is so just follow me," she said, Felix nodding and following after her as they exit the building.