part 6

5:37 PM
____________________________________

"Sorry about that Han," he said, adverting his attention back towards the boy standing next to him.

"It's okay, don't worry about it," Han replied the same smile across his face as usual.

"Wow, it's crazy seeing you in real life. I can't believe we go to the same school, we only just talked last night," said Felix, laughing slightly at the same time.

"I know, I didn't expect to come into school today and see you," Han said, laughing along with Felix. He then walked to the other side of the boy and sat in the now empty seat.

"So, what are you studying?" The older asked, moving the papers on the table to face him.

"Oh, I'm just studying what I've missed. I didn't mean to come into school at such an awkward time but I had a lot of work so I couldn't come in when everyone else did."

"Ah, I get it. But don't worry because everything is pretty easy, most of the harder stuff we learn is later on in the year."

"Oh really, how did you find that out?"

"A few of my friends are in the year above, and I'm a very nosy person so I always know what work their doing," Han said, reminding himself of what he was going to say to the boy sitting next to him.

"Oh that reminds me, I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me to meet my friend group tomorrow, I know it's sudden but we go out every Friday so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity," Han finally asked.

"Really? That would be great, I'd love to go!" Felix exclaimed.

"Great! I'll need to say to everyone," he said, "I'm still not sure what we doing exactly but I'll find out tonight and I'll text you the details."

"Alright, thank you," replied the younger boy. "I'd love to keep talking with you but I should probably finish my studies if I want to come tomorrow."

"Ah, right. I can help you if you'd like, that way you can finish it sooner," Han offered.

"That would be so helpful, thank you so much," Felix said, as they both started working on the work in front of them.

___________________________________

SKZ CLUB

hynjinnnn is online!

hynjinnnn
guys
come online rn this is urgent

gnabnahc
I'm already here
What's up?

i.2.n.8 is online!

jutdwae is online!

jutdwae
Hey
What's wrong

i.2.n.8
????

hynjinnnn
so basically
we're in the library right
and Felix is here

i.2.n.8
WAIT WHAT!?
NO ONE TOLD ME THAT
WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING

gnabnahc
We did
Scroll up innie