Chapter 3

You moaned as Ghost worked two of his fingers inside you, curling up to your g-spot. He flipped his hand so that his palm was facing upwards, connecting his mouth to your clit and sucking as he fingered you. Your legs were thrown over his shoulders and you had slid down considerably on the couch, your eyes unable to leave his as he worked you. It hadn't even been 2 minutes and you could feel yourself tightening, building to an orgasm. So much for shitting on 5 minutes, you thought, running your hand carefully over his head. You could feel the smirk as he continued sucking gently, switching to a lick every now and again, shooting pleasure up your core as he did.

His other hand came up and gripped your side underneath your ribs. "Good girl," he growled, flicking his tongue over your clit. You came immediately, moaning loudly and clenching your thighs around his neck. He chuckles, vibrations running through your pussy as you rode out your high, hips bucking against his fingers, against his face. He left his fingers inside of you until you came down from your high, panting a little and sitting up a bit.

"Jesus Christ, that was good." You stated simply. He stuck his fingers in his mouth, cleaning your juices off and you felt the horniness returning again.

"Ghost is just fine." He smirked at his own joke and you laughed lightly.

"Your turn, big boy," you said standing up and pulling him into a standing position. Grabbing at his belt again, you managed to get it off without too much struggle, unbuttoned his pants, and slid the zipper down slowly. Palming him over his boxers, you could already tell that your jaw was going to be sore the next day.

Pulling his pants down a bit, you pulled his cock free from his boxers, sighing happily. "How do you like it?" You breathed, meeting his eyes shyly.

"However you're willing to give it to me," he said, looking down at you. You put your mouth on his dick, slowly working your way down, coating it in spit. He was much bigger than you were used to.

Opening your throat as much as you could, you slid his dick farther back until it bumped the back of your throat. He groaned, his hips twitching a bit. Bobbing your head up and down his dick, you moaned a bit, knowing the vibrations would heighten the experience for him. He wrapped a hand in your hair, not forcing anything, just holding you as you worked your mouth and hands up and down his shaft.

"Fuck my face," you said, sitting back on your heels a bit. He groaned again and began moving his hips slowly. You opened your throat for him, meeting his eyes, holding contact. His dark eyes burned into yours as he picked up speed. You put your hands on his thighs to hold yourself steady, letting him pleasure himself with your mouth. His hand still wrapped in your hair, he thrust his dick deeper and deeper. You moaned more, maintaining eye contact, trying to convey your thoughts to him. That's it, beautiful. Fuck my face, use my mouth, it's all yours. You were drooling all over his dick, eyes drunk with the satisfaction of seeing his pleasure.

He gasped, hips stuttering a bit before he pulled out of your mouth. "Your mouth feels amazing. Those eyes..." You swallowed the excess spit that was in your mouth. "Let me fuck you, please," he breathed out, unwrapping his hand from your hair and cupping your face. You nodded silently, moving to stand in front of him, pulling his pants down so that he could step out of them.

He leaned down and kissed you, wrapping his arms around you, lifting you like you were nothing, hands below your ass. You bit his bottom lip lightly and he grunted, pushing you up against the wall. Your eyes rounded as you realized what he was doing. He held you in place with one hand, grabbing your breast with his other and moving his mouth back down to your neck. You threw your head back, ignoring the subtle pain as it bonked against the wall. He bit the sweet spot where your neck and shoulder connected and you gasped, tightening your grip around his waist with your thighs.