Ezio Auditore da Firenze - "the medic" **smut**

Some Ezio smut. If you're not comfortable with sexual things I suggest that you skip this chapter. Enjoy :)

"Oh god, oh god." Leonardo had his arms under Ezio, dragging him through the field. "Hang in there." Ezio grunted in response, his hands trying to keep pressure on the wound that was spilling blood on his side. His head swayed with Leonardo's motions, his consciousness slowly being taken away.

Once Leonardo got closer to the cottage in the distance, he started to call out for you. He was not sure if you would be able to hear him from that distance, but he had to try.

"Y/n!" He kept calling for you.

You could hear a faint voice calling for you, looking out the small circular window in your kitchen you recognised Leonardo, smiling since you had not seen him for a long time, until you realised he was dragging a body. Ezio's body.

"Shit!" You threw the towel that you were using to try your hands opening the door of your cottage and running towards the two men. "What the hell happened?!"

"Just grab his legs!" You grimaced as you saw the amount of blood that stained his robes. You pushed your body between his legs, your hands gripping under his knees.

You and Leonardo ran as quick as you could to your cottage. Once inside you gently put Ezio'S legs down, rubbing to your dinner table and swiping everything off of it, not caring for the dishes that smashed on the ground.

"Get him on here." You spoke, helping Leonardo get the bleeding man onto the table. "Remove his robes, while I get supplies!"

Your hands shook as you went through your bathroom cupboards, pulling things out and throwing them over you shoulder if it wasn't what you needed.

Once you had collected everything you needed, you ran back to the men, eyeing the now shirtless Ezio that laid on the table.

'Focus y/n.' You thought as you put the supplies onto Ezio'S chest. You apologised to him as you poured some alcohol onto the wound, his body tending up and groaning at the pain. His hands gripped the sides of the table as you used a gauze to wipe away excess blood.

You the started on the stitching, repeating sorry every time he flinched with the needle went through his skin. You worked the needle and thread through, making sure it keep it neat but also doing it as fast as you could to stop the amount of blood escaping his body.

You closed the thread, tying it with a simple knot.

"Help me lift his waist." Leonardo stepped forward, helping you hold up Ezio's body. You worked the bandage around his waist quickly, making sure to not make it too tight. You tied it off, taking the excess supplies off of Ezio and placing them into the kitchen counter.

"I don't have any pain killers." You whispered to Leonardo.

"I can run by the next town to get some?" You agreed with him, giving him so money. Before letting him go, you asked Leonardo to help you live Ezio to the couch. The man insisted that he wanted to sit up, much to your disagreement, you allowed it, wanting him to be as comfortable as he could.

Leonardo left, after you pushed a big bag into his hands, you told him not to question it, and that the man at the shop will know what you needed.

You stood in the kitchen mixing the soup you were making. You made sure to add all sorts of protein into it to get Ezio more energised. You hummed as you chopped in some herbs.

"Y/n." You heard a faint calling, turning your head to look through the kitchen doorway to the living space, you saw Ezio looking at you. You wiped your hands on your apron before making your way over to him.

" I need help." You quickly started to check his bandages, but no finding anything that needed to be changed. "Not that kind of help." His voice was exhausted. His hips bucked up into your stomach that was laid in the middle of legs as you inspected his waist. Your eyes widened at the action, quickly pulling away.

"Can you take me to like a bathroom or bedroom my love." He whispered, his eyes half closed.

"Or I could help you."

Stupid.

You mentally slapped yourself. Why would you say that. Yes you've wanted to do this for a while now, who would deny that Ezio was attractive? All the girls wanted him. He raised his eyebrows at you, clearing his throat.

"Uh-if that is what you wish."

Oh how you wanted to bolt out of your cottage and never look back. You silently cursed yourself, you always ended up getting yourself in awkward situations.

Like the time you tried to convince the man at the flower shop that the flowers he held to you were roses. Even though they were clearly sunflowers. You always avoided the shop after that, making sure to going around the block.

Ezio shuffled his body down so his stomach was more flat on the couch, making sure to not put his waist in a painful position.

You looked up at him, you hands slowly reaching up to unbuckle the loose pants he wore. You undid the buckle, sliding his pants down a little. He wore simple light brown underwear. A piece you would occasionally see at shops when walking past. You reached hand to wear his cock was, rubbing your palm over it. You leaned up, placing your lips against his as you worked your hand over his cock.

He was already hard, and you could see the wetness of precum, soaking through the fabric.

You pulled away from his mouth reaching a hand inside of his underwear, pulling his cock out, pushing the fabric down a little. You stared at it as it lay on his stomach, you admired how it twitched slightly, the colour of its tip reddening slowly. He had a trail of hair from his belly button down to wear his cock was. You felt yourself drooling, using your tongue to let it drip down upon him. He shivered at the feeling.

"My love- I cannot take much longer-" he gasped as you put his tip in his mouth, sucking lightly on it. One of your hands rolled his balls, giving them a slight massage as you pushed your mouth further down his cock. You let him push into your throat, holding all of him in you, tears brimming your eyes, before pulling your head up and letting out hard breaths. As you recovered your breathing, you used your hands to jerk him off.

Once you felt your lungs were full of air, you pushed his cock back into your mouth, bobbing your head up and down. Ezio groaned as he heard you choking on his cock, drool dripping down him as your mouth over salivated. He brought a hand up, fisting it into your hair, pushing your head up and down at his own pace, making sure to push your mouth all the way down his cock and back up, occasionally holding you done for a bit.

Your hands held his thighs as he throat fucked you, his climax creeping up on him, his cock twitched before his orgasm hit him. Cum spilling out of his tip, and down your throat. He lifted your head off of him slowly watching the cum that you didn't swallow, fall out of your mouth and down your chin. He removed his hand from your hair, using his thumb to push his cum back into your mouth.

He watched as you sucked his thumb, making eye contact with him.

"Beautiful." He muttered. He cupped his hand in your cheek, giving you a soft smile.

You both quickly made him more presentable, knowing Leonardo would be back soon.

You both grinned at each other as you unpacked the medication from the large bag Leonardo brought back.

The other man seemed oblivious to what was going on, he was too preoccupied with the fresh bread that you had cooked, as well as some small lemon cupcakes. 

You sat beside Ezio, your legs tucked under your body, as you prepared the liquid medication.

"Okay here you go." You held a spoon up to the injured man. He looked at your with puppy eyes.

"Sorry doc, I can't do things myself right now." You scoffed, shaking your head, you leaned forward, one of his arms wrapping around your body, as you pushed the spoon between his lips. "That tastes horrible."

"It does the job. Stop complaining." You chuckle, giving his chest a pat before getting up and walking to the kitchen to get dinner served.