𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿 || 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┏━━━ ━━━┓

𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎...

strawberries & cigarettes; troye sivan

remember when you taught me fate

┗━━━ ━━━┛

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 blue beneath rocked the hull of the boat hosting the wedding reception. 

[y/n] felt the relaxation rest against her shoulders whilst staring out onto bright orange horizon, making its way to meet the waters, sending a kaleidoscope of piercing warm shades across the sea. Enjoying the solitude, [y/n] soaked in the comforting heat the sun brought, the slight salt breeze soothing her skin. 

In the distance, [y/n] could hear the vague sounds of chatter and instrumental music; setting the scene into something almost perfect.

However, [y/n]'s ears caught the sound of something closer—the resounding flash of a camera. 

[y/n]'s eyes wandered in the direction of the repeated reverberation, finding an individual holding up a bridge camera, the lens trained on her figure. 

Once caught, the man removed the camera from his face, revealing the large grin pulling across his features, unwavered at being discovered taking unwarranted pictures.

[y/n] couldn't help the laugh she covered with a scoff, observing the way the intense assortments of yellows and golds coloured Hanma's simpering expression, setting him aglow. 

"Y'know, you should be taking photos of the wedding, not me," [y/n] reminded, rolling her eyes. 

Hanma cocked his head in contemplation, taking a few strides forward to stand beside [y/n], joining her in her solitude, "I'm taking photos of the beautiful scenery—which was what the bride requested for," Hanma remarked, tone playful. 

[y/n] watched Hanma fiddle with the menu, shifting through the shutter types on the display screen. 

Sighing heavily, [y/n] lent forwards against the railings, tipping her head back when a gust of wing blew past.