𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿 || 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┏━━━ ━━━┓

𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎...

fly as me; bruno mars

you and me together, ohh,
that's something different

┗━━━ ━━━┛

𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 bitter, yet mellow flavour against [y/n]'s tongue, sending bouts of flushing heat to her cheeks until it curled around the base of her neck. 

Strictly instrumentally sensual music softened the feeling of loneliness at the lack of patrons, attributed to the 'closed' sign hanging outside the establishment. Smoke smouldered the velvet booth from the blunt Ran had recently lit; the herbal smell weaving its scent against his index and middle finger.  

Ran appeared to be vastly more relaxed compared to when [y/n] had first arrived—coming to examine the business he and his younger brother had built over the years.

[y/n] smiled to herself at Ran's better composure. 

"What's with the smile?" Ran suddenly drawled, cocking his head to the side whilst pulling a stoned simper.

[y/n] lifted the hand holding her bitters, gesturing to Ran in a deft motion, "you seem much... happier than when I first came in," she says, "guess you can thank the weed for that, though."

Ran chuckled, eyeing the blunt resting in between his fingers, the fire slowly beginning to dwindle out. From this awareness, Ran decided to discard the used marijuana into the ash tray, mixing the substance with old cigarette buds.    

[y/n] then turned her gaze outward, "you've really chosen one of the best locations in Roppongi," she then comments, the statement pulling Ran's eyes in her direction. 

Ran hummed in agreement, only focused on the dulcet smile blooming across [y/n]'s features.

For [y/n], there was always something about the city of Roppongi blanketed under the night, setting the skyline emblazoned with LED lights. The view was perfectly seen from one of Ran and Rindo's various club locations—the floor to ceiling window looking straight across the metropolis.