Before we start

Ok, so, before we start, I'd first like to clarify a few things.

Hades and Percy Jackson are wildly different universes when it comes to scenery, the personalities of the gods, and even the monsters, so expect a lot of inconsistencies between the two. I will mostly be basing things like areas of the Underworld and personalities of the gods/other characters off of how they are in Hades because that's easier for me, so take a note of that.

None of the characters are mine. They belong to Supergiant Games and Rick Riordan. The art does not belong to me either, and I will try to credit the original artists whenever I can (which probably won't be often, sorry about that).

Hate on me if you want, I genuinely don't care. Comments are fun to read, but generally, if you don't like it, why waste time reading it? Anyway, have a nice day/night, and I hope you enjoy the story!

((edit: I just read The Sun and The Star, the book featuring Nico and Will that was released in May, and so now the inconsistencies are even worse. But yeah.))

((edit pt 2: The inconsistencies are really annoying me after reading it again, so I'm going to be editing this for the foreseeable future. I'll remove this note once it's done, but sorry for any frequent updates that aren't actually chapters.))