Ritsumika

A/N: This one was for Mika's bday ♡

Mika hated days like this, days when he couldn't see Shu were so slow and torturous, and the worst thing was it was most days. Shu was almost always in Paris, and while he would never tell him because he didn't want Shu to give up his dreams for him, he missed him so much it hurt. Every single day he wished that there was some reason for Shu to come back to Japan, but most days that didn't come true and that hurt. He felt truly lonely without him, and the one highlight of his day was when Shu would call him, it didn't matter why he was calling, just hearing his voice was enough to put him in a good mood. As much as he loved the phone calls though, he always felt a sense of anxiety, he was almost on the verge of tears every time that Shu said that he needed to hang up.

Still, despite that, he had been distracting himself from the bad feelings that occurred due to Shu not being close. Taking on solo work, practicing sewing and jewellery making, hanging out with Arashi, and his newest distraction was Ritsu. Ritsu had been his friend for a year, being on good terms ever since meeting, but everything changed once Mika was assigned to Ritsu's dorm. It didn't change in a bad way, at least not bad to Mika. Ritsu was very prone to not being bothered to take care of himself, or being too lazy to get out of bed, and Mika absolutely adored that about him. Most people would be annoyed by a roommate constantly whining for their assistance with menial tasks, but Mika loved taking care of him.

Despite all the stuff Ritsu made Mika do for him, he repaid every single favour just by being there for the younger man. Ritsu was extremely clingy with people he cared for, and being a roommate with him boosted that clingy behaviour by alot. Ritsu would often pull Mika into his bed to snuggle with him, especially if he noticed that his roommate was feeling down, which was becoming alot more often with how long it had been since Shu had visited. He had even stopped calling him once a day, the calls becoming less and less as Shu became more and more busy. His longing for his partner was painful and suffocating, and Ritsu could tell just how much Mika was hurting because of Shu's absence.

Ritsu wasn't even at the dorm to distract Mika from his feelings, Mika's emotions were spiralling out of control, and there was nothing to stop them. He pulled his legs to his chest, resting his head on his knees as he willed himself not to cry. No one was there to see, but what if Shu called him? He wouldn't want Shu to know that he was sad, the last thing he ever wanted to do was worry him. Mika's willpower appeared to not be strong enough, as tears spilled from his eyes.

Mika continued to sob into his knees, now that he had started crying, stopping didn't seem to be an option. At least until he felt his bed shift beneath him, freezing up immediately as the mattress dipped. "Mikalin? Are you alright?" No, no, no, no, Mika didn't want Ritsu to see him like this, Mika was supposed to be the one taking care of Ritsu, he absolutely did not want Ritsu thinking that he was the one who needed to be taken care of. Mika nodded, drying his eyes on his sleeve before looking up at Ritsu, who frowned upon seeing Mika's face. "Don't lie to me." Mika didn't expect to actually convince Ritsu that he was alright, he had still been crying when he had walked in after all, but he just really didn't want Ritsu to know why he was upset. "Ngah, imma fine Ritsu-kun." Ritsu gave him a 'do you think I'm stupid' look. "Mikalin, you're being kinda obvious, I don't mind if you just don't want to talk about it, but at least don't try to hide that you're sad, because that's stupid of you. You always look after me, so let me return the favour sometimes~" Mika chewed his lip slightly, would it be so bad of he just let Ritsu comfort him? Knowing Ritsu he would pretend nothing had happened once Mika was okay again, he tended to act as casual as he could to make people feel less uncomfortable when something bad happened. He's seen how upset Ritsu gets after fights with Maa-kun, and yet the second they make up Ritsu would act like the fight had never happened.

"Ritsu-kun, i's jus', I miss Oshi-san, he hasn' called in a few days, an' I miss him loads." Ritsu didn't look surprised in the slightest, with how much Mika talked about Shu, him missing him to the point of crying seemed like an obvious thing to happen eventually. "Hm, it sounds like you need a distraction Mi~kalin. ♪" A distraction? Yeah, he could use one of those, his mind was just filled with nothing but Shu, and while he did like thinking of his Oshi-san, his brain liked to torture him when he wasn't around, so Mika nodded in agreement with Ritsu. "I have lots of experience with distracting Maa-kun when he's upset, so you're in good hands Mikalin~ ♪"

Mika wasn't sure what he was expecting, but Ritsu pushing him down and climbing on top of him wasn't it. Ritsu surged forward, forcefully pressing his lips against Mika's, oh, he meant that kind of distraction? Mika closed his eyes, parting his lips slightly as he kissed back, he could definitely work with this kind of distraction. Ritsu didn't waste much time, his tongue went into Mika's mouth as soon as he felt the lips that were against his part, smiling as he tasted the cheap sweets on his tongue. "Hehe, Mikalin tastes exactly how I imagined~" Ritsu didn't give Mika enough time to be embarrassed by his words, quickly going back to kiss him, except now on his neck, brushing his fangs against the skin. He began stripping Mika, starting with his shirt, he brought his kisses down to Mika's chest, leaving small bites on the soft skin there. "Ngahhh, Ritsu-kun, yer teasin' me too much." Mika was now fully hard and his trousers were beginning to feel impossibly tight and uncomfortable. "Oh? Does Mika want it fast and rough then? What a naughty boy~" Mika blushed profusely, burying his face in his hands as he quickly nodded. "Hehe, Mikalin really is naughty, luckily for you I love to spoil good boys even when they're being bad~" Mika became even more red, Ritsu teased too much, but Mika was so weak to it, as was a certain body part of his.

Ritsu, true to his word, did exactly as Mika had requested, beginning to remove the rest of his clothes, until he was completely nude. "Mikalin is so excited, just for me~" Ritsu wrapped his hand around Mika's length, giving it a small squeeze to emphasise his words. Mika let out an involuntary squeak at that action, "Your reactions are so cute hehe." Ritsu pulled out a bottle of lube from his pocket, coating his fingers in the thick liquid. "Eh? Why'd ya jus' have tha' on ya?" Ritsu just smiled, he wasn't about to explain to Mika that he always carried around condoms and lube just in case Maa-kun happened to be down to pound. Ritsu grabbed Mika's hip with one hand, keeping him in one place as he pushed two fingers into Mika's ass. Ritsu at this point had worked out that Mika was more than a little masochistic, so he didn't bother going slow, immediately beginning to finger him at a fast pace.

Mika tried very hard to keep his voice down, but it was hard when Ritsu's fingers were thrusting into him so fast. Mika felt his orgasm coming up, and that's when Ritsu pulled his fingers out, deeming him properly prepared. Mika nearly sobbed from how quickly his released was pulled away from him. "Mikalin, you didn't think I'd let you cum from just my fingers right?" Mika shook his head, obviously he didn't expect that, but he was so close that it hurt. "Good boy, you know me so well~" Ritsu reached over to pat Mika's head, tilting his head up once he had finished, capturing him in another kiss as he snapped his hips forward, bottoming out in one swift motion. Mika gasped, he hadn't even noticed Ritsu pulling his trousers down so he was taken completely by surprise. Ritsu gripped Mika's thighs, "I've seen your performances Mikalin, I want to see how flexible you can really be~" Ritsu lifted Mika's legs so that they were on his shoulders, practically folding the smaller man in half as he kissed Mika once again, intertwining their tongues as he slammed into Mika repeatedly. Mika's brain had all but stopped functioning, the only thing he could think about was how Ritsu was filling him up and how good it felt, he continually moaned Ritsu's name into his mouth, still lazily kissing him as he let Ritsu pound into him.

Ritsu felt himself coming close, so he moved one of his thighs from Mika's thigh to his penis, rapidly jerking him off to release, which didn't take long because of how close Mika was already. Ritsu didn't stop pumping his hand however, making Mika sob from the overstimulation. Ritsu also came not long after Mika, filling the condom that Mika didn't even realise Ritsu had put on, pulling out and tying the condom off, placing it. Ritsu kissed the tears away from Mika's cheeks, pushing his legs off of his shoulders so he could just hold Mika, ignoring the stickiness between both of their stomachs. "I didn't go too far did I Mikalin? You enjoyed it right?" Ritsu hoped that Mika wasn't crying because he was hurt or anything, Ritsu found it hard to control himself in the moment, so he wanted to at least know Mika was fine. Mika nodded, a smile forming on his face, "Mhm, thank you Ritsu-kun, tha' was amazin' ♪" Ritsu's expression visibly relaxed, he pressed a small kiss to Mika's lips. "Anything for you Mikalin ♪"

Hehe, maybe Mika would come to Ritsu again if he needed a distraction~

1748 words