Narumeru

HiMERU had just been given his new outfit, after the fortune telling programme, a joint photoshoot between Crazy:B and UNDEAD had been organised, well more specifically HiMERU, Niki, Kaoru and Rei were to be photographed in matching outfits. He hadn't seen the outfit yet, but the producer had told him that he wouldn't be disappointed, and her opinions were generally trustworthy. The photoshoot wasn't for another few days, so HiMERU had questioned why he was already given the outfit, he raised an eyebrow when she had mumbled something about owing Arashi a favour, but chose not to question it further.

When HiMERU got back to his dorm, he of course tried the outfit on immediately, he had the outfit, so why not check it out? He looked at himself in the full-sized mirror in the dorm's bathroom, the producer wasn't lying at all, the outfit was stunning and suited HiMERU perfectly. It was a predominantly black outfit, aside from his white shirt, collar and cuffs, with gold and purple accents. The suit kind of reminded him of his XXVeil outfit, but he vastly preferred this outfit because he wasn't forced to match with Sena Izumi. He was honestly surprised at how not out of place the bunny ears and tail looked with the rest of the outfit, he was quite sceptical when putting the ears on, but the slight glittery effect at the top of the ears made it blend seamlessly into the rest of the clothing.

HiMERU adored his new outfit, it was a shame it was just for one photoshoot, because he looked amazing in it. He stared at himself in the mirror, totally aborbed at looking at every single detail on the outfit. So when someone touched his shoulder from behind, he practically jumped out of his skin, being so focused on the mirror he hadn't even heard anyone enter the room. "Hehe, sorry for scaring you HiMERU-chan." HiMERU sighed in relief, it was just Arashi, not some intruder. "Do not worry about it, HiMERU should have been paying more attention to his surroundings." HiMERU turned around, knowing that Arashi would want to see his outfit, she always commented on his photoshoots after seeing the final pictures after all. "Oh my, you look gorgeous HiMERU-chan~" Arashi stepped closer to HiMERU, looking closely at his outfit. "Your outfit is beautiful, I can't wait to see the final photos, you always look stunning in your photoshoots." HiMERU smiled, he could always trust Arashi to shower him in compliments. "Fufu, thank you Narukami-san. HiMERU agrees, he quite likes this outfit."

Arashi looked slightly twitchy, which HiMERU was confused about at first, but then he realised why. "Ah, HiMERU doesn't mind if you want to touch his outfit." Arashi looked at him with wide eyes, likely not expecting HiMERU to just agree so readily, especially not when she hadn't even asked yet. "Are you sure?" HiMERU nodded, he had no issues at all with Arashi putting her hands on him, especially since she looked so eager to feel all the sewn in gemstones and different types of fabric on HiMERU's clothes. "Of course, HiMERU will tell you if he wants you to stop." Arashi's facial expression relaxed when HiMERU said that, she often put other people's comfort above her own, so understandably she didn't want to touch HiMERU without making sure he was comfortable with it the entire time. Arashi got even closer to HiMERU, tentatively brushing her hands across the intricate pattern on HiMERU's right lapel, the patterns looked as though they were a part of the fabric, so she was pleasantly surprised to feel that it was made up of small neat stitches. The material of the clothes was really nice to the touch as well, HiMERU had found the suit surprisingly comfortable.

"Hehe, I wish Knights was a part of this photoshoot, I would love an outfit like this." Arashi had gotten more comfortable with touching HiMERU, running her hands over the different gemstones, buttons and pearls sewn into his blazer. "Fufu, you're about the same size as HiMERU, he can let you borrow the outfit after the photoshoot if you would like to." Arashi nodded eagerly, smiling at HiMERU's offer. "Of course I would! I was already excited for your photoshoot HiMERU-chan, now I've got even more reason to look forward to it." Arashi's fingers trailed over HiMERU's chest, running over the buttons of his shirt and the chain that ran across his torso, stopping once her hands reached HiMERU's collar.