Junkana

A/N: This is mostly not smut btw, I could have easily made this sfw but I didn't lmao

The Tako room was entirely empty, it was much earlier than most students would be there, most students being anyone who wasn't Jun. A majority of the time, non-special students were forced to do menial tasks and useless errands until quite late, so whenever Jun managed to slip away, he usually had the room to himself for a couple of hours, no one else had enough drive to care about trying to avoid chores, it's as if they were mindless worker bees. Being able to slip away was a very rare occurrence however, saying no to a special students demands meant you were practically asking to be beaten until you could no longer stand, and who would stuck up for a non-special student? No one in this crappy school at least, except Tatsumi, but you would have to be lucky enough for him to have witnessed the entire thing, and more often than not, he was not lucky enough. Jun seriously doubted luck even existed in Reimei Academy, if you weren't a special student your life within school was practically guaranteed to be torture. Jun was lucky as far as non-specials went, he actually had enough talent, and enough drive that maybe, if a miracle was to happen, he could claw his way up to greatness.

When Jun had this rare time to himself, he usually spent it catching up on lost sleep, the Tako room got very noisy at night. Between Tatsumi's followers not so quietly whispering amongst themselves as they leave for the catacombs, stressed people crying themselves to sleep, and just generally loud sleepers, Jun always found it exceedingly difficult to have a full-night's sleep, no matter how exhausted he was. Jun was practically always exhausted, the special students liked to make sure of that, so he was thankful for the times where he did manage to sleep early. Today was extra rough, he barely had enough time to breathe before yet another special student was demanding him to make him a sandwich, or ordering them to mop their ensuite bathroom, literally anything they could easily do themselves that they were too arrogant and lazy to bother doing themselves. It was all so tiring, so when Jun laid down on his futon, sleep came easily to him.

Jun hadn't even slept for an hour before he was rudely shaken awake, he groaned, smacking away the hand that was grabbing his shoulder. "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep." Jun was slightly confused why someone was back and yet he could hear no one else in the Tako room, but not confused enough to care.

"Wake up, you need to help me with something." Jun groaned again, great, just great, Kaname was definitely someone Jun wanted to see right now, and he totally believed that whatever he needed was worth missing sleep for.

"Um, no, I don't need to help you with anything Tojo-kun, find someone else to boss around, I'm sure you can find someone who can stand you." Jun tried to press his face into his pillow and ignore Kaname's presence, but the former special student was just as persistant as he was annoying, going straight back to shaking him.

"You're supposed to call me HiMERU idiot, that name is dangerous. And you do need to help me because I am far better than you, in fact it's a privilege to have the chance to help me, you should be honoured." Jun rolled over, finally opening his eyes to glare at Kaname for one, waking him up, and two, having the audacity to act so arrogant when he was literally here to ask him for help.

"Okay, 'HiMERU', why do you think I would help you when you literally just disturbed my sleep, do you know how hard it is to sleep in this stupid room?! Plus you're kinda just annoying and arrogant, I don't like helping people who aren't even going to entertain the thought of being grateful." Kaname had been a non-special student for long enough to understand that, even a few days was enough to realise how crappy it felt to be treated less than human, so Jun was not surprised when Kaname looked to the side avoidantly.

"I never said I wouldn't be grateful if you helped me Sazanami, I don't really have anyone else to ask, so I would appreciate it if you helped me, because annoyingly I can't order you around anymore." Jun was going to argue that Kaname was never really able to order him around because he didn't have any friends who would stick up for him if Jun did refuse, and Jun could easily beat him in a fight, but he felt like he probably shouldn't say that.