The Maze Runner Fanfic Book

Alby x Reader (Chapter One)

I listened to Newt talk about how the Greenie did nothing but argue with Alby. He also explained how he attempted to fight Gally and how Frypan and Jeff had to pull Gally away before the greenie got his ass kicked. I laughed at that part as I picked tomatoes. He also told me that the Greenie was put in the slammer for a day so he could calm down. Surely the Greenies had the right to panic but this one wasn't panicking at all, he was just aggressive and stubborn. Once I finished picking the tomatoes and other vegetables. I took the basket to the kitchen so Frypan could use them. Honestly I wish that when more Greenies come up we get a girl because I do NOT want to be the only girl on this damn Glade, although there were only like twenty of us.

"Good morning Y/N, did you sleep well?" He grabbed the basket while asking. He placed it on the counter next to the sink and began to wash all of the vegetables. The thing that I liked about Frypan was how he didn't make me seem weak. Some of the guys think that just because I'm a girl I'm weak. Well that's what I thought, that was before I kicked their ass during the bonfire. I always considered some of the guys as my brothers. Not all of course, I had a small crush on the leader but I usually shrugged it off. He is the leader after all, I doubt he'd ever have a crush on me, especially since he's trying to find a way out of here along with Minho. We think it's going well but I doubt we'll find a way out until about three years. I'd find it hilarious if it takes a Greenie less than a month to find a way out. Nah, I'm just making stuff up at this point but how funny would that be?

"Yes I did! I love my hut so much thanks for asking. How did you sleep?" Since I was the only girl, Alby told Gally, Ben, and Michael to make me a hut for myself since he didn't think it was appropriate since I was the only female. For now he told me to sleep in his hut. I insisted he slept in his and that I was okay with sleeping in the hammocks since there were barely any guys but he still disagreed. After my hut was done (Which took only a day since they barely took breaks) I thanked all three of them for working on my hut as quickly as they could (I also guarantee you they took a long ass nap that day). I also thanked Alby for giving me my own hut but he told me there was no need to thank him since 1. It was the least he could do and 2. He wasn't the one who built it.

"I slept well like always. I also love my hut too:" All the keepers and the two leaders have their own hut since they were the first ones to arrive at the Glade. Newt told me that they thought they were gonna be the only ones here so they each built their own hut, well except for Gally. He built multiple stuff besides his hut because he (according to Newt) said that he had a gut feeling that they weren't gonna be the only ones to come up the Glade. Of course he was right. After a month Michael arrived (As well as crates full of supplies every week). Each month passed and soon it was Jack, Nathan, Ethan, me, Alex, Joey, Kurt, Dylan, Dexter, and the Greenie who's in the Slammer.

I laughed a bit and told him I had to get back to work. Newt was also a runner but he sometimes helped me and Zart with the garden work since he had more breaks then the runners because he needed to stay in the Glade with us Gladers. Alby was the first in command so that's why he never really went out in the maze. (It was usually when Minho told him he found something or to show Alby 'new paths'.) I could've been a runner but I feel like if we had more girls here they would definitely only wanna run the maze to be with Minho. Which I completely understand because he's attractive but he's not really my type.

I watered that plants and looked at Newt.