My Personal Chef (TMR AU Fanfic Book)

Frypan x Reader

I woke up and sat up, it was 11 AM. You sighed and got out of bed. Today was the day your older sister got married and you were happy she found the love of her life. You were sad that you haven't found the love of your life yet.

There was a knock on your door. "Your highness it's time to wake up. You have to get ready soon for your sisters wedding" You opened your door and saw your favorite maid Sonya. She was your favorite cause of her personality. Although you had maids and servants you didn't really like them doing all your chores and stuff because you felt bad although a lot of times you didn't have time to do them.

"Good morning Sonya" She bowed with a smile.

"Good morning your highness" You laughed a bit.

"Sonya I told you, you can just call me Y/N" She blushed

"I know your highness but to me it's disrespectful calling you by your name. Anyways your dad told me to tell you that breakfast is ready"

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner was your favorite part of the day, not only cause of the food but because of your chef Frypan. He was a sweet funny soul.

You enjoyed his personality just as Sonya's. Sonya and Frypan are adopted siblings. You remember the day your dad hired Frypan and he begged your dad to take his sister in too. Sonya had told your dad that she could be a maid and would clean the castle. Your dad agreed and got other maids besides Sonya just like he got other chefs besides Frypan. Although you had other chefs and maids the siblings were your favorite.

You grinned "Thank you Sonya" You rubbed her hair. Sonya was a tad bit younger then you and you loved her like a little sister.

"You're welcome your highness" She giggled.

You went downstairs and into the kitchen and saw your favorite chef. You tiptoed behind him and gave him a hug.

You didn't have to be looking at him to know he had a grin on his face. "Morning your highness"

"Good morning Frypan, what's for breakfast?" You asked letting him go.

"Well there's Y/F/B" You grinned and sat down. Frypan placed a plate Infront of you. You patted the seat beside you and he gave you a confused look.

"Eat with me" He blushed a bit but did as he was told. He got another plate and put it infront of him. He sat down beside you and began to eat, you did too. After you finished you got up and started washing your plate.

"Your highness you can leave your plate there Is clean it. It is my job to wash the dishes and stuff."

"Nonsense, I used the dish therefore I'll wash it. Also the breakfast was delicious. I'm glad you cooked my favorite breakfast dish."

Frypan knew all your favorite meals. It took him about two or three days to remember your favorite meals and since then he's cooked them. To be honest he had a crush on you but he would never tell you since he told himself he'd never had a chance with you because you were high-class and he was just your chef.

You went to your room and headed to your private bathroom. You took a shower and did everything else you had to do such as makeup and other stuff before putting your dress on. The dress color was Y/F/C. Teresa, another maid, had helped you pick out a dress for your sisters wedding.

You were gonna wear a R/C dress since it was the theme of your sisters wedding but she told everyone to wear whatever color clothes they pleased.

You knew your dad was gonna want you to dance with somebody and you weren't thrilled. He tried making you marry Prince Newt but you knew he was gay, he even told you. Plus you shipped him with Prince Thomas. He tried making you marry Prince Minho but he was very flirtatious with other people.

He tried marrying you with Prince Winston but the poor dude could barely finish a sentence without stuttering.

You knew he was gonna make you dance with another prince and then try to make you marry him. You were tired of him picking out your significant other without even talking to you first about it. You went outside your room and walked towards your dad's room. You knocked.

"Come in!" You opened the door and you saw a maid putting a tie on him.

"Ah there's my lovely daughter. You look wonderful. What brings you here?"

He knew you wanted something cause you never went to his room unless you had a question.

"Are you gonna make me dance with another prince dad?" The maid finished putting his tie on and left so you and your dad could talk in private. You and your dad argued sometimes and all the maids knew so they'd leave you both alone.

He sighed "I was but everytime I do you always hate them so I decided not to make you dance with any prince."

You grinned "Oh thank goodness-"

"Instead you'll be dancing with one of our knights" you stared at him blankly before sighing.

"Why can't I pick who I wanna dance with?"

"Because knowing you, you wouldn't dance with anyone. Plus you're getting older and need to marry a man one day."

"What if I don't wanna marry anyone"

"Well that's not an option! You'll have to marry someone eventually and you better agree to marrying someone soon or I'll have to force you into marrying someone."

There he went again talking about forced marriage. You knew damn well he wasn't gonna force you because he loved you. You were his 'little girl' after all.

You rolled your eyes. "S/N got to choose her lover why can't I! That's very unfair and you know it! I just wish you'd-"

The door opened and you and your dad looked towards it's direction. Your set sister had opened it.

"I can't believe you guys are arguing on my wedding day! Dad why can't you just leave Y/N alone about marriage, everytime something special or important happens you always find a prince for her that you want her to marry. Why can't you let her fall in love with whoever she wants! What if she's not ready yet and you're just stressing her out?"

"Finally someone who understands me!" You said

"But sweetie-"

"Dad you know mom wouldn't want you to force Y/N to marry someone so soon" your dad sighed

Your mom had died a couple of years ago due to cancer. You all missed her dearly. She was a angel.

"Now go one and get ready" And with that your sister left the room.