All Girl School (TMR AU Fanfic Book)

Teresa x Reader

Every school needs a certain amount of students so they could get paid and actually have a school open. Well your school had a total of 50. To be specific it's a all girl school. No boys or nothing. Your mom thought it was better to make you go to a all girls school so no boys distracted you. But little did she know about this arrangement.

Just like in movies you see or books you read there's always different students in different categories. The nerds, the brats, the normals, the quiets, the cheerleaders, etc.

Well let me make this simple for you.

You, Brenda, Harriet and Sonya we're friends since Pre-K. Teresa was your friend in fourth grade.

Ally, Amy, Bex, Ella, and Jane are the quiet kids you are friends with and sometimes talk to.

Alexandera, Beth, Cas, Kathy, Miyoko, Ximena, Gwen, Addison and Lilith are the tomboy girls who play sports and are hot. They're also your friends.

Well everyone except the mean girls and cheerleaders are your friends since they're all mean. Anyways like I was explaining;

Autumn, Summer, Winter, and Spring are the season siblings. You always wondered if their parents really loved the seasons.

Chloe, Zoe, Ru, Britney, Erica, Felicia, Trinity, Karen, Bridgett, Veronica, Heather, and Georgia are the mean girls and cheerleaders. Teresa was apart of them until she became friends with you.

Sapphire, Ruby, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl are the gem sisters.

Indie, Kelly, Rachel and Rose are the mom friends. (So is Sonya and Harriet)

Amanda, Addy, Veronica, Justine, Laina and Ellie are the nerds.

The one you mostly hated was Veronica. That little bitch knew you liked Teresa and yet flirted with her in your face.

*There will be some flashbacks but this takes place in tenth grade.*

PLAYLIST

1. Steady 1234 - Vice Ft. Jasmine Thompson

2. Boss Bitch- Doja Cat

3. Wonder- Shawn Mendes

4. Jealous- Nick Jonas

5. Jealousy Jealousy- Olivia Rodrigo

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.