Chapter 1: Torture and Explosion

A/N- TW: Torture

_

Screaming. Very loud screaming. It was nothing the boy wasn't used to, though. A lot of the time, screams rang from his own throat.

More often than not nowadays, he realized.

But, of course, there was nothing he could do about it. If there was, he would have done it a long time ago.

No.

No, he wouldn't have.

Because this was the only thing keeping him alive, the only thing keeping him going.

Also because she had bound him to this damned position.

Gods, he really hated that woman .

When he found her child, she'd be sorry. She'd beg for his forgiveness, in fact, just to keep her precious child alive.

And once she freed him, he'd kill her and her child.

Of that, he was sure.

"Sir, we aren't getting anything out of the prisoner," a guard said, interrupting the teenager's train of thought. The dark haired youth turned around, a wicked grin on his face.

"Let me see her," he said and it was not a request. He swept past the guard, the black cape at his shoulder slightly hitting the man.

The second the cape touched him, the guard felt raw, unhinged fear rise. It was as though a cold wind had passed over him and found its way into his very bones, rooting itself at his core.

~

The youth walked into the cell, the iron door slamming shut behind him. In front of him, an almost naked woman was strapped down to a table. She was bloody, bruised, and dirty. Her eyes, once light brown and full of life, were dead and bloodshot.

The boy looked at her with distaste.

"I never expected you, an elf and a female one at that, to hold out this long. Then again, you didn't seem normal when we captured you," he stated, circling the table and yanking on her tangled brown hair, forcing her dark eyes to meet his.

In response, the woman tried to spit in his face. The boy dodged it easily.

"Go...to...Purgatory," she rasped out. The teenager chuckled. "Already been there. The Demon Goddess herself spat me back out. You want to know why?," he asked, yanking down on the lever next to the table, causing electricity to surge through the woman's body.

She screamed, her frame contorting and she struggled violently against her bonds!

The boy laughed again, but this time he couldn't cease. Finally, he managed to stop and pull the lever again. The electricity stopped and the woman lay there limply, sobbing.

"Hehe...the reason she threw me out is because I'm worse than her. Far worse," the boy said, another cruel smile on his face.

"Y-you're...a monster," the woman cried, her tears burning her face.

"Then you should know to do as I say. The rumors you've heard of me, they're all true. I'm half god, you disgusting wench," the boy spat.

The woman stopped crying for a moment. She looked the boy right in the face as she said; "I...would... rather die than...tell you anything!"

The boy sighed. She was an extremely tough case, no doubt about that. Well, nothing more torture wouldn't fix.

He rotated a dial next to the lever, turning it to 95% percent, only 5 away from the highest setting and yanked the lever down.