Chapter 2: Ton nom prénom ins

A/N- TW: Abuse

_

The next time Cas opened his eyes, he expected either to be in Purgatory or (by some miracle) the Great Castle of Light.

But no, he was staring at the ceiling of the infirmary back at base. Turning, he saw his grey beanie hat which was surprisingly not blown to bits, and his pack of cigarettes on the bedside table.

"Well, this sucks. Now I have to put up with the chief and Shadow," Cas muttered, trying to get up, but a sharp stab of pain radiated through his body, causing him to fall back and almost yell.

A laugh came from another room and Cas groaned. Of course the doctor taking care of him had to be Leanne. Said dark haired young person stepped out of their office with a smirk Cas longed to wipe off their face.

"I knew you were a stupid son of a gossteef, but really, this is a whole new level of dumb. Using alchemy when you know damn well you're so out of practice, you make me look talented. You made Robin look smart when she yanked out his eye," they said.

Cas replied with his hand, specifically with his middle finger and swore. Leanne's smirk disappeared and their eyes glowed in anger.

"Shove it where the sun don't shine. Don't forget I can drain your blood and eat your insides," they snarled. Cas was the one to smirk now.

"Sounds kinda lewd. Honestly, if you want to mess around, just say so. I tend to be-"

"OH SHUT UP YOU NASTY PIECE OF MERKAK!!!," Leanne shouted, their face going scarlet in anger and embarrassment. Cas painfully laughed. Ghouls and vampires were so easy to anger and fluster. And put those 2 together and make it a person?

Perfect target for teasing, even if they had no interest in anyone. Well, except for probably Shadow.

~

3 cracked ribs on each side, concussion with mild head trauma, and shrapnel stuck in Cas's legs, arms, and side. Altogether, he probably should have died. But the thief had a miraculous way of surviving everything that was thrown at him, so that helped.

He was let out of the hospital 30 hours later, with the promise that he would at least try to be more careful. So I don't have to see your dumb face anytime soon, was what Leanne had said as they pushed him out. Cas smiled to himself. He loved being him.

"Cas!," the voice of Robin Hartris snapped, cutting into the thief in question's thoughts. He rolled his eyes before turning to face her. Robin was glaring at him, her short, clearly dyed green hair frizzy and unusually messy. She looked angry and like she hadn't slept in 3 days.

She probably didn't, Cas realized. And he was most likely the reason why.

His theory was confirmed as Robin backhanded him in the face and yelled; "HOW COULD YOU?!?!? YOU KNOW WELL ENOUGH YOU'RE OUT OF PRACTICE WITH YOUR ALCHEMY, SO WHY DID YOU TRY TO-"

Cas got sick of Robin shouting pretty quick (even if he kinda did deserve it), and stopped her the only way he knew how to stop someone running their mouth.

By pulling her into a kiss.

~

"Jenny, we gotta go... OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JEN, NOW IS NOT THE TIME!!!," Frankie Parker shouted as she opened the door to see her best friend Jenny Pines making out with the 5th guy that night. The girl whom she had been kissing squealed and immediately ran out of the room. "Text me!," Jenny called after her, a silly smile on her face. Frankie rolled her eyes.

"Jen, you do know you can get a sickness from kissing too much, right?," she stated. Jenny stuck out her tongue, then giggled stupidly. Frankie let out a weary sigh. They were both only 14 and Jenny was already getting drunk and coming very close to doing the dirty, Frankie being the only one to stop her.