shes writes you a letter !!

hi hi my love y/n ⭐️

Words cant express how much I've been missing you.I've never wrote a letter before, im going to try my best for you.

As of right now I'm in seattle, all the fans have made me so many cute little things, like a crochet bumble bee (dedicated to bumble) that I'll be sure to show you once I'm home!!!
I really can't wait until I come back and have my last show in New York so I can see you. My girl at my show, urgh I love you too much y/n I don't know what to do. My heart aches when I lie by myself in bed.

All I do is scroll through my camera roll and look back at past memories, remember that time where you got whipped cream on your nose from a hot chocolate?! You looked so cute, your adorable smile still lingers on my mind.

Oh also I thought this may be the best time to tell you how much I want another cat, bumble needs a sister!!!! And I found the perfect kitten, oh y/n she's so cute I'll glue a picture below :)

Her names Marley.

^ I may or may not have gotten the chance to take her w me

Isnt she the cutest?!!!!

Y/n I have something for you btw ;)
Your Gracie may or may not have been given some of those beautiful hand made knitted lavender flowers.....

A FAN GAVE THEM TOO ME ON THE FIRST NIGHT OF THE SHOW BC SHE KNEW YOU LOVED THEM!!!!

I love and miss you too much y/n.
see you soon my love :))

gracie *hand draw heart*