a goodmorning facetime

make sure to vote and comment lovelies!! This is a small continuation from part 1 (the letter) when Gracie is on tour, I forgot to post it before the other one but oh well!!!

——— 7:45 am —

"stop omg, weenie you're the cutestttt!!!!"
You're currently on FaceTime with Gracie while she makes herself some breakfast.
She gets up to grab a small ceramic pot and a wooden chopping board, reaching down towards the fridge and grabbing a pot of strawberries.

Weenie is sat patiently, all cuddled up in Gracie's spongebob sweatshirt she had previously thrown on to the floor "Gracieeee, I swear this dog is gonna be the death of me."

Weenie is staring into the camera with the biggest puppy eyes, almost like he can tell hes stolen your heart.

looking past weenie, your gaze begin to soften. A small chuckle passes through your lips as you admire Gracie from afar, oh what you would do to be there with her right now.....
You stood behind her, arms splayed around her waist and head leaning on her shoulder.Both swaying slowly to music.

"Y/n are you alright?" Gracie seems to have noticed you gazing off, she's got a small pot of strawberries all washed and cut up with weenie sat between her crossed legs. "Oh yeah, don't worry I'm okay just daydreaming!!"

Taylor swifts 'lover' is playing ever so softly in the background and you let out a little breath of air and start singing.
Gracie joins in on the chorus and both of you smile at eachother sweetly,

"you're my my my myyyyy loverrr" you both make each half of a heart and hold it up towards the camera, posing for a picture.

The song fades slowly into the background getting quieter as if finishes,
"y/n words can describe how much I love you, how much I am in love with you." gracie bites her lips ever so slightly then let's out the cutest giggle "Oh my gracie, I love you so so much."

Many thoughts are running through your head but one seems to linger, you should go surprise Gracie at her next venue for tour.

LA isn't too far away and you know how much this'll mean to her, I mean you were already planning on going to her last show so you could show her support. But can you imagine the smile on Gracie's face if you showed up to her NEXT SHOW, god the joy on her face would light up the whole stage.

"Gracie, your next show is in LA isn't it?"
Gracie's head clocks to the side, "yeah y/n it is!! Im really looking forward to some warm weather after being in rainy seattle." she jokingly rolls her eyes and chuckles to herself.

You and Gracie decide to post some pictures on instagrams. You click on Instagram then scroll through some of the FaceTime screenshots and pictures you've take of Gracie, picking two of them to post.

A large grin spreads across Gracie's face, you can see her staring at a picture of you two together.  "ah ha, that's the one, y/n you look adorable in this ahhhh"
She squeals then presses 'post' just as you've decided on your pictures too.

—— your insta @y/n_y/l/n
—— Gracie's insta @gracieabrams

gracieabrams

SWIPE