the first day at a new school & you meet gracie!!

All in yours or 3rd persons pov!!
Make sure to ⭐️ and comment <3

You're standing your new room, watching yourself in the mirror, your hair freshly styled. You smile to yourself with the intentions of making yourself look as happy as can be for tomorrows dreaded situation.

THE FIRST DAY AT A NEW SCHOOL.

" y/n, are you okay?"
You glance back around seeing your mom leaning against my door frame,
*you then shake your head and let out a breathy laugh*

"yeah guess it's just all so weird to have moved away from the place I called home" you say.

You begin to slowly pace back and forth until finally sitting down on one of the moving boxes which you're pretty sure holds all of the Taylor swift vinyls ;)

"I mean you lived there for 16 years of your life y/n ; it's always going to be weird" your mom places her hand on your shoulder before turning away and walking downstairs.

——————————————the next morning—

You pull up just outside of school, your brother then hops out and goes to meet his friends who he luckily met at his netball tryouts yesterday.

Whereas you on the other hand slowly gets out of the car, places a brave but nice smile on my face and takes a big deep breath in.

"Y/n?"
You seem to have blanked out for a moment and ignored the sound of your name being called, thinking that maybe it was just meant for someone else, "y/n y/l/n ??"
You hear your name being called again and then a tap on my right shoulder.

"Huh?" You say turning round to meet this drop dead gorgeous brunette whose bright smile takes up half her face.

She holds out her hand and introduces herself :
"hi im Gracie, Gracie Abrams!! " she then proceeded to hold out her hand and You shake it sweetly.

"I-I'm y/n , Y/n y/l/n !!" You bring out the biggest smile and laugh lightly.

"Oh it is you good!! I thought I may had the wrong person, seen as in your picture you have different hair. I almost didn't recognise you?!
Luckily, your bright eyes and seemingly bubbly attitude helped me out" she bites her lip slightly and smiles.

"oh, yeah I cut it just before we moved!! I really like the length now but I still don't know whether it suits me yet" You shrug - lowering your head in doubt.

"well I think it suits you wonderfully"
Gracie pulls you into a sort of side hug and then begins walking, bringing you with her.

"Okay sooooo, the principal told me to make you feel at home which in his words means show you around or whatever, but in my terms it means help you make friends and have people to sit with and gossip with at lunch"

You giggle at that slight comment "yea I suppose your Idea would benefit me more in the long run ahaha"

Gracie then turns the corner and shows you where your locker is and conveniently is right next to hers. You're stood there for like 3 minutes, attempting to open the locker before frustratingly banging your hand against it.
Gracie looks at you worryingly, then chuckles to herself, she smiles at you then reaches down and unlocks the locker so you can place your things inside. "Thankyou Gracie"
Blood rushed into Gracie's cheeks and she lowered her head smiling to herself.

*The bell begins to ring*
"soooo, do I have maths first with you Gracie ??"

"Yeah you do!! OH EM GEE YOU HAVE TO SIT WITH ME" she squeals then grabs your hand and pulls you into the classroom.

You snigger to yourself , and turn towards the the chair next to Gracie walking through and sitting down. You smile at Gracie and move your books out of your bag.

"Gracie, is there anything I need to catch up on?" You whisper lightly.
Gracie leans over to you, tucks your hair behind your ear and says "you'll be okay, and if not I'll help you lovely."

/// I hope this was okay, I am trying to write more but idk why I've had zero motivation!!
Comment ideas pls