1.

Again another warning this story contains, Drug use, corse language and violence. If you don't like it don't read it or you can I don't care.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

It's 7 in the morning and guess what. School fucken starts today, do you know what that means. That means I have to talk to dickheads I don't even like.

I get out of my bed and walk over to my full body mirror, what you guys are probably thinking I'm thin or I am thick in all the right places.

Well I'm fucken not, I am heavy so I have belly and good tits depends what you like I have no arse which fucken sucks. I have to say my face is flawless Dark Brown eyes and long dark hair plus my light brown skin. Those are the best things about me and my fucken awesome personality.

I get dressed in my dark wash skinnys with my Bob Marley T-Shrit. I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I am not one to eat before school manly because I am too lazy to make me anything to eat.

I see my Mum she is making my little brother and sister lunch. I would take some but Jayden owes me lunch anyways so that fucker is going to buy me it.

"Morning Kris." She said to me. I waved at her I don't really get along with my Mum but love her to bits.

I put on my black leather high tops and wait for my little brother. It is his bloody first day of high school and him having me as a sister is going to save him a lot of trouble.

He stands in front of me wearing his chios and this shirt that he wears all the god damn time but other then that he looks good. My brother is 13 but he is taller then me and more skinny this kid is going to fit in.

"Come on nob we are going to be late." I said to him, I might be mean to my brother sometimes but that's only because I watch out for him and make sure he doesn't get into any trouble with the law or dickheads at all.

"Why do you always call me nob it makes me look bad." He said shaking his head as he walked out the front door.

The walk to school is hell on earth, damn we have to walk up a huge ass hill that I wish was never there. When we do get to school I take my brother to the office with all the other new kids

"Okay little bro this is where I leave you. If you need me I sit on the tables next to the canteen. Love ya Tom." I said to him he just walks away, what an asshat.

I walk back up the stairs and see all of my mates, these boys are my family away from family. I could never do anything to hurt them they have been with me for too long, and I love all of them I am the best friend and I like it that way.

"Jayden you fucker where is my food." I yell at him while walking up to them. He looks at me, Jayden has short blonde hair with baby blue eyes he is a looker but nah that's shit is gross for me plus he is too lean. He wears these glasses that make him look like a geek when he is dumb as fuck, He also stands about 6' foot.

"Fucken hell Kris that was from last year forget about it." He said trying to act like a wise guy like the ones for the old gangster movies.

"Nup I'm hungry, go on you know what I like." I said to him and he gets up that's right you are my bitch.

There are 3 others, Will he also has blonde hair but he has light brown eyes and he is the smart one he is doing everything OP, he is a little shorter then Jayden. Will has more of a stocker build because his Mum made him play years of rugby union with all the brown boys.

"Hows my little smartie pants goin." I said as I walked up to Will so I can give him a hug.

"Awesome." He said as he sat down.