2.

You guys know already what is story is going to contain.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Before Jaydens house we walk to Rocks place, he is close friends with my Dad; he knows me and what I need when the pain in my side comes back.

I just walk in and find him in the kitchen about to pop a oxy. He smiles and passes me a brown bag, then I hand him some money. Jayden buys a 50 of weed then we walk out, Rock knows if we don't pay him we are good for him but if I can't get any money I'll suck his dick.

Rock isn't a ugly man, he is half Porter Rican and damn that works on his side. He has these killer black eyes and his brown skin just brings it is all out. His dick isn't small ethier and he is pretty chill for a business man.

I know all of that sounds bad, after my motorbike accident I haven't been myself I am always on pain meds because it comes back and bits me in the ass plus that shit keeps the voices at bay.

"Kris what the fuck is in that bag?" He asked me, I look over at him but not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Its some pain meds." I said back, he didn't believe me so he grabbed the bag and pull out the oxy.

"What the fuck, why the hell do you need these for?" He asked me.

"Because I could have died and that pain comes back Jay, you can watch me take them then you can hind them from me. I'm not my mother." I said back blutly.

"I was going to do that anyways, I have to be with you when you take one if them, then they stay with me." Jayden said as we walked into his house.

"Ma we are home." He yelled as we walked into his house.

"We, who have you brought home." Jaydens Mum Shannon said, she is the sweetest woman ever.

"Mumma its just me." She came into the hall way with a big smile.

Shannon is a small woman standing at 5'1 but she has got a lot of power behind her, she has 4 boys and Jayden is the youngest. She always loved me because she never had a girl of her own even Carter, Jaydens Dad likes me.

"Kris baby I missed you so much, come here gives me a hug." I walk up to her and hug her.

"I missed you too." Shannon always came to my shows in school when my own mother couldn't even get out of bed. She has always been around and so have all the other boys Mums but Will's Mum doesn't like me too much.

"So are you going to be staying with us?" She asked.

"Yeah for a couple of nights, Dad is back and they are on it till the week ends." I said to her.

"Why don't you just move in, you have your own room here. We have plenty of money and Ellie will like to because of the dogs. Specking of Ellie where is she?" Mumma asked.

"Mum moved her over to NZ so she living over there. I would love to but my brother I know how he would deal without Mum she might be a bitch to me but she will always love him the most he is her only boy." I said to her.

"Aww lovie if anything happens with him he is always welcome here too I have raised 4 boys and if I can do that I can do anything, your brother is a sweet boy he just needs to stay away from all the bad."She said, no one knows but that is what I am trying to do I always know who's house he is at and what he is doing. I watch him in the background making sure he can't see me so I know that he is living his life unlike I did when I his age.

I walk away and up to my room which is right next to Jaydens. I walk in and change my clothes into something more sleepable but before I can even get my nap Luke, Jaydens older brother walks into the room.

All of the boys look alike the only things that really change is height and the fact that Jayden wears glasses. Luke is the second oldest being 21 he is hot this guy has looks that could kill a girl with one look but I have gotten used to him not wanting me at all, fuck I sound sad as hell.

"So Kris how are things?" He asks me.

"They are good Luke what about you? Messed with any legal girls lately?." I asked him. He looked at me shocked and hurt.

"You and me both know that all the girls I have been or ever will be with are over the age of 16." He said holding his heart.

"Okay okay, what do you really want?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing I just missed having you around the house." I looked at him funny and then closed my door.

I jump into bed and try to have my nap.

0ne h0ur later.

"Kris wake the fuck up." I look to the right of me and see Tristan standing over my bed watching me.

"What the fuck Tristan."

"Sorry your brother rung me saying that you won't pick up your phone." He said

I look at my phone and see 10 missed calls from him, I hope he is okay I knew he should have come with me and not his friend from way back. I call Toms phone back and he picks up first ring.

"Kris I need you to come to the skate park, shit has gone down I'm bleeding and the boys ran. I need help please hurry." I can hear the pain in my brothers voice.

"Sit tight I'm coming." I hung up the phone and walk out to Tristan and Jayden.

"Jay you are driving I'm to pissed we need to leave now." We all jump in his Mums car and drive off.

"Kris I need to know where I am going." He asked with a paniced voice.

"Skate park." I could feel the eyes of both boys on me as I struggle to keep the beast at bay.

We pull up and I see Tom sitting under the light, holding the side of his body. I rush out of the car and over to him, he looks me in the eyes and starts to cry.

"Kris I am so sorry, I was defending you some boys just kept talk shit about you. Because of a girl you hurt and I just got so mad and laid into them. But it wasn't a fair fight one 13 year old against three 16 year olds." I kiss my brother on the forehead.

"Its fine sweet brother, you know I will find out who did this to you. Let's get you to hospital." I pick my brother up and help him walk over to the car.

Tristan opened up the door and helped me put Tom in the car, Jay knew where to go. And I knew which scum bags did this.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yo that was Luke damn he is bad hahaha but anyways ways I feel like I am talking to myself jokes. This chapter was shorter because I didn't want to drag everything on.

-Te
Peace in the Middle East

P.S.
Y'all know what I'm asking.