3.

The hospital is a eerie place, you can just feel the pain rolling off everyone that walks into the place. You can only feel small amounts of happyniess around, I'm sitting next to my brothers hospital bed. With Tristan and Jay, Tom had a stab wound on the right side of his body and looking at how the knife was twisted inside his body I know the group that would have done this to him.

I would be out there right now looking for them, because of what they did to my brother. No one gets away with it, the only reason why I am here is because Tom lost a lot of blood. He passed out in the car on the way here, I want him to be okay I want him to wake up but no one really knows when that will happen.

I walk out of his room because looking at his pale face is making me mad. Both boys follow me out of the hospital and back to the car.

"What are we going to do now Kris?" Tristan asked me.

"We are going to my place I have to pick up a few things then sleep." We all jump in the car and start moving let's hope mum hasn't gone though my room.

"What are we really going to do?" Jay asked me.

"Well after school we are going to Rocks I need to talk to him about Victor." I watched both boys body tense up after I said his name.

"Are you fucken crazy Kris, Victor ran you off the road he wanted you dead and it almost worked." Jay said to me, Victor was the guy that pushed me on the conner of the moto track and he knew I would have landed on the rock.

"You don't think I know that Jay, my baby brother is in hospital. He might not live he had one day of high school, I know Victor had something to do with it and I'm going to find out." My boys are the only ones who ever cared about me and all I am doing is yelling.

"Why did he want you dead anyways?" Tristan asked.

"My Father." When I said that he knew it was best not to ask more, which it was because I didn't really know much only that my Father stole something from him or some shit.

Jayden stops in my driveway, I notice that more cars have lined the streets and house music is coming from my house. I walk in with both of the boys and see there is a fucken orgy type thing going on, what the fuck have I walked into.

We walk passed all of them and into my room which no one is in, yet. I go under my bed and and pull out a shoe box, in this box is cash most of it stolen from my Father. This is money if I want to leave, I grab all of that. My rings I grab all of them on for every month they help me keep centered.

The last things that I grab are car keys and my bike helmet. The boys look at each other and just keep walking, before we leave I put a note on the bench because I know that they won't listen to me while they are like this.

The car ride was quite, I didn't have anything to talk about but I know that Tristan is texting Will and Bradley.

We get home after a long and stress filled day, Tristan sleeps in the room next to mine and Jay goes to his. But then I realize Jaydens older brother on my bed what the fuck.

Before jayden goes to his room I catch up with him.

"Hey can I have a oxy before bed, it will help me sleep better."  He nods his head and walking into his room then walks up to me with a whole bar.

I kick Luke awake and he looks at me with wide eyes, and he puts his hands up like he is going to fight. His blue eyes have this shine to them I never noticed before. He looks down at my hand and smile widely now knowing it is me and not some werido.

"Is that Oxy?" He asked me with a cheesy smile.

"Yup."

"Why are you not sharing?" He asked me with his eyes as big as a kids when they see lollies.