Chapter 5: The special moment

Someone knocked at the door and I guess one of my stepbrothers answered it . I ran downstairs. I grabbed Seth's arm and I ran upstairs to my room . He grabbed me by my hips and I just got caught in the moment I kissed him and we just started making out,then one of my stepbrothers knock out the door, so we had to stop," Hey peach, Oliver wants to talk to you" I knew that was Kay trying to be Alex there twins and I said " not now because I'm busy I have a friend over " then Seth kissed me, I softly playing slapped him," i bet you know it's me kay and you never have friends over you can't always lie to get out of the truth" Kay said he open my door and yelled kinda " who's is this and why are you on him, tell me now or i'm getting the others" i looked at seth not caring and i justed wanted Kay to leave so i said " he's my boyfriend and i want to you to get out and keep your mouth Kay or i will tell Ashton you broke his book and i will tell Ethan you stole his card and i will tell Oliver you used his car and Alex you used his shoes and then messed them up and Tony you kissed his girlfriend and i saw too and got a picture, go ahead try me " Kay rolled his eyes.And then he left leaving me and seth alone, and we laid in the bed and talked," I never had this much fun and i know we don't know each other well but will you be my girlfriend" Seth looking hopeful and i couldn't stop myself i sadi yes and we are now a COUPLE!!A week later, I sat on the roof and ate lunch with my new boyfriend hehe and then Laura came up and like "why are you hanging out with a Seth all the time" I just told her that we are friends because if I tell anyone I'm dating Seth everyone will be in me and Seth business,it's been an hour later since lunch,I had math class and me and Seth was holding hands under the table and sometimes he will kiss my hand when no one is looking. It was the end of the day and Oliver was waiting for me and that's new.