Chapter 6: The trues

"Hey Cassie I know this is a weird that I'm here,look I'm sorry for everything I didn't know dad will do that to you and if you like it or not we're family and I am your brother, and I never met to hurt you " Oliver said then he hugged me for the first time ever I never felt so safe and I never got a big brother hug so it made me feel warm then Alex , Kay,Tony and Ashton, Ethan can out of nowhere " what the hell are you guys doing here don't y'all got things to do " I said Surprised " you our little sister okay and we all got a day off " Tony said then Kay spoke with his big behind mouth of his " so I feel like this is the best time to tell Cassie has a boyfriend and they we're making out " I literally stopped and punch the life out of Kay then I said all nice and loud everything he done and let's say they was MAD !! But I didn't care , on the way to the walk I caught Seth with another girl and he was hugging her well. I walked over there like you know who's this and all it's his older sister.Well he saw that I was jealous so he kissed me and Ethan grabbed me away from Seth and Oliver and the others started dragging me away.

A week later, Kayla stopped me in the hallway near my locker" there's some rumors going around you dating my future husband " I rolled my eyes and walked away then what triggered me was she pulled me but my jacket, I turn and kick her in thigh and she screamed and pounce on me and then I pulled her by her hair and I got on her and I punched her and didn't let her get up ,it took 4 teachers to pull me off of her.I went to the principal office and my stepdad and Rylie was there and I sat in the chair with messed up hair and and in the next hour kayla family came in the office and i still didn't care. '' let's start, i looked on the cam in the hallway and let's say Cassie didn't throw the first punch but Kayla did and but Cassie didn't have to do as much so as getting carried away and making Kayla have a bloody face and knocked out" there was silence i smirked but then someone knocked on the door it was laura in tears.I my heart stopped, i was sturggling to breath but I never cried since my mom died but these tears streaming down my face.I was just black out but the look on Laura face keep replaying in my mind," Mrs.William are you okay because your crying " I snapped out of it "um yea yea I-I'm fine " I wipe my tears. After the talk with my principal and I went home because I am suspended for 3 days and I have Saturday detention we I get off my suspension , my step dad bring me to the basement told me take off my clothes and leave it at the door and then he left, I left it at the door and then I wonder why is it so cold and then the door closed and the basement was only getting colder and there's no service and I was crying because it was dark, cold as hell and I was naked it .I went to a rolled up ball hiding my boobs not knowing when the next person who comes in that door,it's been hours. My body is numb,then the door open,it was my brothers."Woah give me the blanket and I need the hot cocoa,also the warm clothes " Ethan said then Alex came in with the blanket and gave it to Ethan who gave it to me and Kay got me warm clothes and Tony gave me a hand and helped me up and stuff.