Chapter 7 : The cold

After yesterday I had a bad bad cold and the boys stayed home for my health and Seth texted me and stuff but I really want to talk to Laura but she blocked me and on everything else, I can't have her hate me because she was only one believe when my ex boyfriend Trevor ra*p me, no one believe me but Laura did and Laura was there for me when my mom died and that time my period was out of control and she was always there for me. I looked at TikTok because i was bored and I was shocked when I saw this post it was Kayla account and it said " There's this girl at my school name Cassie William who jump me for no reason and she took that guy I liked and she knew I liked him but if you see her at school make sure you treat like a little low life she is " with a big smile face and I cried in my bed because I knew everyone would treat me like trash and no one would believe me again if I told the truth and Laura wouldn't be with me

this time. Then Tony knocked " can I come in what's wrong " he ask " nothing yea you can come in"I sniff and then the door open , Tony came in my room my and ask What happen i lied to Tony, knowing Tony see thought everything. I tried hold back my tears and Tony called in the others, OLiver asked what happen and i had to tell him and after i told them Ethan comfort me in the bed and all the others think about how to jump Kayla.But I know something that guys don't Ethan girlfriend was Laura and Kayla sister and Ashton bestfriends is there brothers, " guys stop y'all now jumping no one because it's going to end up hurting you, so i'm just going to let everyone hate me so you guys don't have to hurt no one".I didn't talk to no one after that but then Seth grabbed me by hips with a big smile, and lift me up in the air i smiled knowing he was there for me. IT was a tough day everyone gave me a look or said something or even hit me but at lunch there was this viral tik tok and All my brothers was talking on there " yo our little sister is name Cassie William is fame because she did jump this girl name Kayla but she Provoked her and Kayla cyber bullied her because she made a tik tok disrespecting her, so stop being mean to her and apologize and treat her like before Kayla tik tok" I was so happy and then Seth came over and grabbed me by my wrist and then brought me to the roof and hugged me, " i'm so sorry i had no idea what kayla did kayla is my childhood best friendbut if i had any idea if she was doing this i couldv'e stopped her. Please don't break up with me i love you" i was shocked." No Seth i love you too i could never break up with you" and with that i place my hand to comfort him because we have a free period we cuddle on the room and listen to some soft calm music while the soft breeze making both of ur hair messy.