0 | post-mortem confidant

Dear Ethan Yu,

Dear Ethan Yu,

It is with a heavy heart that we must inform you that Florence Eisley has passed away yesterday evening due to a fatal car accident. She was rushed into the hospital and despite the best medical care, she did not survive the night.

Here, at Legacy Co., we believe that the legacy that people leave behind includes more than just the people they leave behind. We believe there's value in their online possessions and thus entrust the process of sifting through those precious memories to the person the deceased has chosen.

You, Ethan Yu, have been selected as Florence's post-mortem confidant. And as such, you will be given access to her most intimate of memories and secrets. It is our help that you will use what she left behind to help her remaining family members and friends find closure in this trying time.

Please use this information in a way that you believe Florence would want you to. Sometimes, information can help but it can also hurt. You will have the ability to preserve memories but you will also be able to delete them, if you see a need to. You were trusted and picked for a reason.

When you are ready to begin the process, log into our website with the username and password provided below.

We wish you the best of luck in your journey and we thank you once again for choosing Legacy Co.

Alec Coffin
Legacy Outreach Consultant