Chapter 49:

Lorenzo's Pov-

"Are you coming Enzo?" Bella asks as she stands up.

"You go ahead" I nod my head towards the door.

I look over at Mattheo who was packing up his things, noa suddenly pausing to look at me as Umbridge enters her office, leaving me and him alone.

"Your father is going to kill Bella right?" He asks.

"Uhm... He's going to try..." He says as he sets his bag down, realising I wanted to talk to him.

"Exactly." He says,"can I ask for a favor?"

"I don't even know you." He answers idely, sitting back in his chair.

"Yeah well, i don't care." I say,"Your going to do me the favor or I'll tell your father you've been being nice to Bella."

"No, it depends what the favor is." Mattheo says.

"Okay fine, i need you to protect Bella from your father at any cost." I say.

"Okay 1st off, I thought this was a small favor, not protecting someone from bloody death, and 2nd, can't you do it?"

"I'll try my best but I can only do it to a certain extent." I say.

"That's a lot to do for a "favor" though." He contemplates.

"I'll pay you 500 galleons" I bargain.

"I don't want money." He says.

"Okay well then.... I'll return the favor with anything you want in the future." I say.

"Alright fine, but only because I have nothing better to do." He rolls his eyes.

"Great." I say as the tardy bell rings.

He rolls his eyes at me again, realising I just made him late to class.

"You owe me." He says.

"Oh I know." I say,"But you should probably stop wasting your time here and get to class."

"Its lunch time right now dumbass" he says rudely as we walk out the classroom, quietly walking down the corridors.

Bella's Pov-

Enzo walked in and I smiled at him brightly as he walked over to sit next to me and the others... With Mattheo trailing close behind.

Mattheo sits beside Blaise and Enzo sits beside me.

"What? Did Mattheo say something?" Pansy asks as Enzo seems extremely uncomfortable.

"No, of course not." Enzo says with a smile,"I just needed to talk to him."

I look over at Mattheo with a worried look, sure they could just be talking like friends do... But that was too soon wasn't it? They didn't seem like the type to be friends after all.

I look beside me at Enzo, he was watching Mattheo with an intimidating look.

"You alright there Enzo, you seem a little... Tense." Mattheo asks returning the look.

"Of course I'm alright... I'm perfectly alright.." Enzo says through gritted teeth, trying to be nice.

"Perfect." Mattheo rolls his eyes, with a sarcastic smile.

Me and the others all exchange looks as Dumbledore speaks,

"Good afternoon students" he announces, clinking his spoon to his glass.

Everyone looks up as he smiles cheerfully, his rosey cheeks showed how happy he was.

"As you all know, we are having a Valentine's day dance tomorrow." He announces,"we've had complaints about being required to go so, I will allow you to stay in your common rooms but i don't recommend staying in your dorm, although there is no consequence, I think it's best for all if you students to socialize. Thank you for your time."