sleep over❤️‍🔥

I will be doing 3th person the whole time and very smut
_________________________________________

Before school let out Billy gave Griffin his number and as soon as we got home he texted Griffin

Unknown

Hi it's Billy

Griffin
Hi<3

Griffin changed unknown name

Mr hot stuff

Wyd?

Griffin
Nun

HEY BITCH WERE HERE Robin said busting through the door me still on my phone okay cool I totally forgot I was supposed to have a sleepover with them Vance Bruce Robin and Finney as Robin snatched my phone  ooo talking to Billy Mr hot stuff that's interesting shut up Robin I screamed everybody laughing at a snatched my phone back invite him Robin said fine I called him I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover with me in the guys sure tell me your address okay it's ******** OMG we're neighbors she said as I heard knock on the door I was like dang that was fast yep I was already outside with my dog oh okay the robin opened the door and said Griffin has you saved as as I covered his mouth friend I have to saved as a friend no he doesn't Vance said he saved as Mr hot stuff as my face turned red oh is that right Billy said taking a step in the door as I tried to change his name on my phone he snatched it and said so you think I'm hot n-no I started oh really y-yeah I said why does it say it then he whispered in my ear okay you two that's enough Bruce said we all sat down and decided to play 7 Minutes in Heaven Finney spun the bottle and it landed on Robin Robin said bet they were in there and when they came out Finny had a messy hair and hickeys all over himself as Billy span the bottle it landed on me we went in the closet by the way it soundproof we went in I stats on the other side of the closet when I know I'm Billy pulled me onto his lap I was trying to get comfortable I don't know why and he said stop moving you're going to get me horny he said with a smirk I kept moving just to be playfully until I regret it that I felt something poked me I said oh shit as he put his cock in me I hurt but the felt good mhm~ I moaned covering my mouth as soon as it came out really saw I was trying to fight it so he went faster and faster and faster until I couldn't stop moaning faster Billy I moaned and moaned say my name Billy I moved louder Billy I moaned louder scream it for me Billy and I came all over him then they said 3 more minutes we got up and started to get ourselves together as best we could as they open the closet door and Griffin fell forward saying oh my God my legs are back I wonder why Vance said laughing I had hickeys all over my neck what y'all do Robin said talk I said while Billy looked at me like I was stupid then why do you have come on your shirt he said pointing to Billy's shirt my face turned red and embarrassment oh and I like that closet ain't no soundproof Vance said as we just looked at each other so why did you want him to scream your name Billy Vance said with a smirk okay okay that's enough Finney said as Bruce walked in what's going on guys Bruce said Griffin and billy fucked Robin said holy crap bure said .
Bye yall