jealousy/that boy is mine

That boy is Billy's
_________________________________________
Billy's pov

I woke up to Griffin laying on my chest he looked so cute I could sare at him forever. Watching me sleep a Lil creepy don't u think Griffin said. I jumped and said i-i was just. um yeah sorry your just so cute. Ikr Griffin said. Stfu is to early for this shit vance said. Sorry vance. It's okay Griffin go back to bed with your boyfriend. VANCE I said  but are we dating I said duh u Horry bitch Griffin said.

Time skip at school
Griffin's pov
_________________________________________

There's a new boy named BILLY TAYLOR? he had brown hair and tall and had very good taste in clothes.

His outfit

He was kinda cute not going to lie and I had a middle seat so I had a dest open next to me and the teacher told him to sit next to me and he said hi I said hi back

He was kinda cute not going to lie and I had a middle seat so I had a dest open next to me and the teacher told him to sit next to me and he said hi I said hi back. We couldn't stop  laughing and talking I could see billy in my corner of my eye glaring at the poor boy. It was Friday so we would hang out with the group.

Time skip lunch time

I told Billy t to sit with me. He sat were billy s would sit. Hey punck that's my seat I heard billy s say. Oh sorry. So move. I never seen him like this. It's fine billy just sit on the other side of the table. No I want to sit by you. Why? Because I do billy s said very mad like very mad. Well ill sit in the middle. No billy s said.
Fine I'll sit by you.

Time skip They all were walking home

I was talking to Billy t when Billy s grabbed my hand and walk up a head so we would be away from billy t. Billy come on I was talking. Ok and? Billy said. That means I was in the middle of a conversation I said and annoyance. I walked back and still continue talking with Billy T. I could see Billy s was getting upset. We made it to Bruce's house Vance is already there of course. We walked in and sat on the carpet and we decided to watch a movie I was going to sit down by Billy T until billy s sat in the middle of us and wrapped his hands around me. I fell asleep on his chest. And woke up to notice there's a fight going on between Billy s and Billy T. All I heard was That Boy Is Mine it came from Billy s. Billy T said he's too cute for you. Vance was holding Billy s back. Griff wants to suck my dick billy t said. Well he already sucked mine billy s said with a smile. Well we kissed yesterday billy t said. Then billy s sart to cry and I mean sob. Witch that was a lie we did not kiss. I jumped my Lil ass up so quick  you couldn't say hi and said bitch don't lie on my name I said. Sorry this dweb thinks yall are dating. Billy s still on the floor sobbing y-you l-love me right babe billy s managed to say. Yes ofc . Billy t you should leave robin said in a sarn voice. Or what he said you will not break my fav ship up leave before I beat your ass. Do it he said. Okay billy s said has he got up and broke the boys nose as he ran scared out of there. I love you Baby I love you to billy. He picked me up and gave me a kiss on the head.
_________________________________________
I'll make more later iq if I am awake it's 3:49 so I am tired but yeah

Words: 633