My *Arcade* Are Fabulous

Location: Arcade

3rd POV

Hyde stood at the pinball machine, Fez leaning against one side of it and Angel against the other holding his soda and taking small sips when she thought he wasn't looking.

Eric and Kelso were sitting at the table right beside them with all their jackets and Angels small bag. The bag went everywhere with her. It had spare clothes in case she ever spilt anything on herself and period stuff in case she got caught out.

"I may not say this right because I am very new to English but," Fez paused to think of the words he was trying to say as he stared at the object of his current attempt at a sentence. "She has tremendous breasts, yes?" He asked, pointing across the pinball game to Angel's chest. Hyde looked up and noticed Fez pointing. He slapped his hand down, but against his own better judgement, he nodded anyway.

"Aw, thanks, Fez!" Angel smiled hugely. "My breasts are fabulous!" She exclaimed proudly as she looked down at them, then she turned to the side and looked at Fez again with a pout. "I think my butt's pretty good too, not as nice as Pam Macy's, but it's pretty good, right?" She asked.

"Okay!" Eric stood abruptly and began to steer Angel towards the bathroom, taking Hyde's soda from her and placing it down on their table where Kelso snatched it up and chugged the rest of it. "You're still feeling it, huh?" He chuckled, he'd told the others that they should wait a while before taking Angel out of the basement, but they hadn't listened to him, and now she was going to be really embarrassed. He pulled her to a stop outside of the ladies and pushed her lightly to the door. "Splash some cold water on your face, then we can get you another water. We'll have you back to normal real soon, Cupid." He kissed her forehead.

When she came out of the ladies' she had flushed cheeks, and her eyes were much clearer, albeit a little tearful.

"Eric," she fell against him and hid her face, which he could feel the heat of through his shirt. "I can't go back out there! I'm so embarrassed!" She exclaimed. "I was so crude!"

"Cupid, you're fine," Eric soothed her as he stroked her hair and held her tightly. "None of us care. It has happened to all of us. We were all lightweights once." He reminded her.

"I bet none of you paraded your insecurities around like some kind of heathen," she hissed as she pulled her head out of his shirt to glare up at him.

"Well," he thought. "No," He answered truthfully, continuing when she groaned loudly in embarrassment. "But we all did equally embarrassing things. Like, did you know Kelso dressed up as Superman and jumped off the roof of my garage? And me, I ran down the length of my street bare assed yelling about how huge my penis was. And Hyde, he walked right up to the janitor at school and pissed in his mop bucket. The whole school saw his genitals and they didn't let him zip up when they were taking him away."

"No way!" Angel laughed, and Eric smiled with pride, knowing that he had cheered her up.

"Yes, way!" Eric said back, leaning over to tickle her sides. She wiggled around, laughing hysterically under his ministrations before taking off running for where the other boys were. Eric threw his head back and laughed as he chased after her, hands outstretched, ready to start tickling again. When Hyde came into view, sitting at the table and watching Kelso's back as he played pinball, Angel started running straight for him, but Eric knew this would happen. "Hyde, grab her!" He called. Steven looked up to see the small blonde trying to run past him now, but he grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto his lap immediately, starting to tickle her, Fez and Eric soon joined him and upon noticing her laughter and looking round Kelso came over to inflict the torture too.

"Stop, stop," Angel cried out between her laughter. Her sides were beginning to hurt, her stomach and cheeks aching, and her head pulsing. She curled into a ball, trying to catch her breath. "Please, I'm going to die!" She gasped.

The four boys released her, watching in thinly veiled amusement as she dramatically fell to the floor. She rolled onto her back and reached one hand towards the heavens, then allowed her head to loll to the side and her hand to fall. She held her breath and ceased all movement. She could only hold her breath for a short while, however, because of how ragged it still was, and she eventually pushed herself up to sit on the floor and smile as she noticed that her friends were all still watching her.

Eric handed her a bottle of water waiting until she held it with two hands before letting go, Angel was dreadfully clumsy, and she often spilt drinks down herself. In fact, at home, where Angel lived alone most of the time due to her father being a rich businessman with a trophy wife, she drank out of sippy cups to avoid constant outfit changes. It would have been a good idea to bring one with her today as she had chosen to wear her favourite dress, a light green number with big daisies printed all over it. She took a couple of long sips and then handed it back with a smile.

"Thank you, Eric." Angel looked down and crossed her legs, tucking her dress so that her underwear wouldn't show and playing with the zipper on her brown boots. The boots were country style and came up to just under her knee with a zipper running up the inside of her leg from her ankle.

"Wanna play pinball?" Fez asked her as he approached. She shook her head, looking up at him silently. "Well, I do." He gripped her carefully by her hands and stood her up before turning his back to her and indicating that she should jump on.

"Yay!" She squealed, jumping onto Fez' back and wrapping her legs around his waist. Her arms lay loosely across his shoulders. There wasn't much to her, so it was easy enough to balance on his back without holding on to him. He moved to the pinball machine, and she whispered into his ear whenever she realised that he was stuck for what to do.

She let go of her embarrassment and chose to enjoy her friends before she had to go back to her lonely house. They were her better family, after all.