Streaking

Location: Q&A

3rd POV

Angel was wrapped in one of her dad's old trench coats. She was cold and nervous, but there was no way she was gonna chicken out. She quickly spotted her boys standing in the doorway opposite her and made her way to them, her shoes clacking on the ground and reminding her of the fact that they were soon to be the only thing covering her.

"Hey, fellas," she threw an arm around Fez and Michael. "What are we talking about?"

"Who's hanging back to hold the coats." Fez answered honestly. The others turned to him, irritated.

"Really? And you," Angel strutted forward to dig her finger into Eric's chest. "Thought that I would be the one to back out."

"Ha ha ha," Eric laughed sarcastically. He grabbed Angel's finger and pretended to bite it a couple of times before flinging it back at her. "Shut up."

"Well, I guess we should choose a spot. I'll sit on the end since I'm not a wuss and all." Angel tilted her head and smiled at her boys teasingly. She rolled her eyes in disapproval when the boys chose a row with only four seats left, and she found herself sitting on Eric's knee.

The meeting was soon called into focus. Angel's dad took the stand. He was an older man, hair black, but mostly grey, face wrinkled, and aged. He wore a charcoal grey pinstriped suit and fancy black shoes, which he had paid for special. The moustache that sat on his upper lip had almost the same pinstripes as his suit. His eyes were a soulless black, and Angel knew she'd be seeing the barely concealed rage in them very close up later on.

"Hello, everyone! Let's put our hands together and welcome President Ford!" He cried, hyping up the crowd as the old President stumbled onto the stage like a drunk fool.

"Dear Lord," Angel leaned across to whisper to the guys. "He's in pretty bad shape."

"Okay!" Her father called to gain back the attention of the room. "We'll start with the questions. Firstly, I'd like to call on Red Forman. He has two beautiful kids, how he manages to keep them going with his hours at the mill cut in half I'll never know but he doesn't blame the President for his misfortune, oh no, he blames himself."

Angel bristled with rage. She started to get up, only to be pulled back down again.

"Angel, it's Red's turn. Don't you want to hear him ruin your dad's reputation? I sure do." Eric muttered, his hands clenched into fists and relaxed. Angel clutched his forearms to ground herself.

"Hello, Mr. President," Red stuttered. His entire head was turning red with shame. He'd obviously been hugely affected by Angel's fathers words. "I, uh," he was visibly sweating, and Angel felt terrible. Red turned, as if in slow motion, to face Angel and his other kids. He looked terrified, as if he knew he was missing his chance but had no idea how to change the tides.

Angel smiled back at him widely and motioned for him to look away before standing. Eric, following closely his mask already on, she quickly pulled on her surgical mask before they both rid themselves of their coats.

"Pee pee, wee wee, pee pee, wee wee" Eric yelled, and then, with a scream, they were running. Down the aisle, round Red's podium, and out the door. Angel laughed with excitement. She grabbed Eric's hand and led him towards where she'd thrown all of their spare clothes in the back of his cruiser.

"Well, Pee Wee, I put everyone's clothes in the back of your car. It may be sunny out here, but it's certainly not warm." Angel shivered, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Ha," Eric barked. "You were so ready to go in there, but now you want to cover up?"

"Shut up, Eric, I'm cold." Angel shoved him, quickly crossing her arms again.

"Hey, Angel baby, you need to stop shoving." Hyde's voice came from behind them. Angel turned and found, with utter delight, that Hyde, Fez, and Kelso were all butt naked and jogging after them.

"You did it!" Angel cheered.

"Sure, but we're never getting those jackets back. Lose the masks. They already know who we all are. We only did it because they were gonna nab us if we stayed." Kelso shrugged.

Angel took off her mask and threw it to the floor as they made it to the car, she swung open the back door and leaned in grabbing everyone's clothes and tossing them on the floor so that they could all reach easily. She pulled on her underwear and then dragged her knitted blue dress over her head. It had a turtle neck and long sleeves, and it felt like a hug.

"How do I look?" She asked, spinning in a circle and playfully winking at the boys who were still in varying states of undress. "Better, or worse?"