Chapter 2

Anastasia POV
"So your still coming to the movies right?" Raven asks. I turn around to face her in music, "Yeah, of course," I say smiling. "Good," she smiles back, and I turn back in my seat. Music was boring without Malia, Malia always made class fun, and funny now without her it's flat and boring.

Right now I'm researching about POP music on my laptop which is one of the most boring things ever! Until....

Ping! My laptop makes a sound, the whole class looks at me. I check to see what it was and it was a text message from Malia. I smile ear to ear knowing I can talk to my bestie in some sort of way. Before I can even read what the message, Ms. Kowloon, are music teacher starts walking to me from the other side of the room. "Oh-oh..." Raven mumbles watching the teacher come over to me....

"Antasha-" Ms. Kowloon starts but I interrupt her with correcting my name which didn't make her happy, more angry. "Did your computer get a text message?" She asks smacking the ruler she had in her hands. The sound frightened me making me nervous, one faulty and my life is over!

"No-o miss...it was just a notification," I exclaim nervously smiling. She takes one more look at me before turning around and walking back to her desk. I let out a sigh of relief but I felt guilty for lying. "Nice save there An, didn't know you had it in you!" Raven says when I turn around, fist punching me on the shoulder. "I didn't want to though," I say, "I know," Raven smiles and carriers on with her work. I turn back around and realised Malia messaged me, I quickly turned off my sound.

I open up the message to see she had texted me:
Malia: I'm bored af! Talk to me, I'm dying!
Me: Wow, you texted me for that, thanks!
Malia: What did I do?
Me: Almost got me into trouble!!!
Malia: Ha! Almost, so that means ur not in trouble
Me: Well...
Malia: I rest my case!
Me: ...

I chuckle to myself laughing at how she was being a lawyer. At last the bell went, the class packed up their stuff and we all left. I walked side by side Raven and my other friend Claudia but I call her Claw. I reach my locker and already waiting their is the one and only Malia.

"You have to help me!" Malia says straight away once I got to my locker. "Woah, clam down-" I slowly say to calm her down but she interrupts saying, "I've done something stupid and I can't get out if it." By now Malia has a tear rolling down her eye with red puffy cheeks like she had been crying and that's when I know it's serious...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey beautiful people!
Song: Toxic- Melanie Martinez remix
FAV REMIX!!!!