Chapter 3

Malia POV (45 minutes earlier)

I absolutely hate sport!!! Mr. Friar our annoying, high pitch voice sport teacher was making the class do a lap around the 1.5km oval, no way I was doing that. I turn around walking away but of course the teacher spotted me, " Miss Tate, so kind of you to join us we missed you last Tuesday." "Missed you too," I say sarcastically turning around to face him.

"Hahaha very funny, now get your but on the field and start running!" Mr. Friar says blowing his whistle after speaking. I cover my ears as the whistle sound hurts my ears and as much as I hate sport I start running the lap. A girl named Charlotte was really sporty and was doing an extra lap 'for fun' and I could see she was running 'extra fast' to catch up with me.

"Hey, Malia, did you hear, I'm not doing it though?" She quickly says and I hardly understood her. "What? What aren't you doing?" I curiously ask walking now because being the unfit one I couldn't run, and luckily Charlotte started to walk too. "Oh... I thought you knew...." States Charlotte about to run off again.

"Wait!" I say quickly grabbing her arm and pulling her back. "I just thought you knew about the thing behind the school," Charlotte says covering her mouth at the end shocked that she told me a bit about what is happening. "Charlotte, if you don't tell me right now what is happening I will get Anastasia to do some digging about you and then I will use that against you!" I tell her desperately wanting to know what is happening.

Charlotte and I both stop walking and she looks around to see if anyone is to close to hear our conversation, "here," she says leading me behind the trees at our school...

"Most of the girls are doing dares...." She says so scared of what the dares are but dares! All that wanting to know, for just a game of truth a dare, wow...! "Really, all that for dares?" I asked knowing that this was a waste of time.

"Wait, it's not just any dare, it's give up... And you have no idea how wild it gets..." Charlotte shakily says then exits the bush and starts running the oval again. The only way I can truly find out what is happening is to go behind the school.... To. Play. Give. It. Up......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're wondering about the random music at the top
They are just remixes I like to listen to
The songs aren't generally related to the story
So yeah